Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(58 Posts)
12Michael Sat 23-Nov-19 06:11:27

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, wet and windy here in Brackley this morning.
Today, will be visits to Bicester and Buckingham on the bus , with a possible flea market in Buckingham to browse.
Key aim today is to start getting Xmas presents in gift card form.
Mick

Grammaretto Sat 23-Nov-19 10:15:09

Good morning all from the Scottish Borders. It is getting a bit brighter. Not raining . I pick flowers each week for our community cafe and I was struggling today. There are berries and plenty of greenery. It marks the seasons.

It is wonderful to hear that Gilly is doing some normal things again. It will be a long time recovering for you all.

Welcome *Sillygrandma"! I would enjoy the wreath-making too.
I was at Edgbaston High for a while NanKate . Small world. It was only one of my 9 schools but the girls were very nice.

I have been spending wasting a lot of time on DiL's fascinating family history. I could either do more of that or get the house ready for the next influx of visitors. Hmm. What a choice wink

cornergran Sat 23-Nov-19 10:55:22

I'm so pleased you will have a 'normal' day very soon gilly, a hug and love on this very wet Saturday.

Ginny42 Sat 23-Nov-19 12:04:32

It's morning still - just! Sorry, I've been busy with other people's problems. Wanted to say hello to everyone and so pleased to read Gilly's good news.

Whatever you may be up to - have a great day all. I'm hoping my 'normal service' will be resumed very soon. xx

Urmstongran Sat 23-Nov-19 12:50:47

You are a very kind friend Ginny42 with a good heart.

Mapleleaf Sat 23-Nov-19 14:46:34

Good afternoon.

It's a grey, dismal day today, and I've been out to the hairdresser and to do a bit of shopping, but back home now and no plans to venture outdoors any more today. The lamps are on as it's so dismal otherwise.

Good to hear from you gilly and I'm so pleased that things are looking more positive. As you say, it's going to be a long haul, but here's hoping and praying that each day brings more strength to your DH and to you. ?

Welcome, Sillygrandma. I hope you enjoyed the wreath making.
Welcome back, Como2020.

I'm going to try and gave 40 winks now, as I didn't have a good night and feel quite weary.

Hope the rest of the day is good for everyone.

Mapleleaf Sat 23-Nov-19 14:50:11

? Resurgam123.

EllaKeat Sat 23-Nov-19 14:52:35

Checking in late today, looking for Gillys update - onwards and upwards?

Wet and wild here today, just walked dogs on beach to avoid mud, and hunkering down for the rest of the day now.

Hope everyone is keeping warm and dry