Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(54 Posts)
12Michael Thu 28-Nov-19 06:15:23

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet as usual this morning in Brackley , today will be bus trips to Bicester via Buckingham.
I am tempted with the café I use in Bicester's main street (Sheep Street) , as its also a bakery shop they have various items of temptation on display ,cakes , lardy cakes as well plus there own mince pies .
This with a shop into Sainsburys and a bus back via villages in North Bucks like Steeple Claydon, Marsh Gibbon , getting back to Buckingham for another coffee before I wait for my bus home to Brackley c/w school kids .
Mick

Blackcat17 Thu 28-Nov-19 15:12:16

Years ago I had root canal treatment and was in so much pain afterwards phoned dentist only to be told they forgot to give me painkillers I know what you are going through take care

janzicb1 Fri 29-Nov-19 08:24:46

Dear gillybob I’m sure you should call dentist and return. It doesn’t sound right and at the weekend dentist will be closed so try and get back today. I hope the pain goes with your visit there. Such great news about your husband. I am just joined but see you’ve had such a traumatic time with him which I hope is now getting much better. Best wishes from mid Derbyshire with sunshine!!

Anniebach Fri 29-Nov-19 08:59:09

Good morning Auntyflo and all x