Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(56 Posts)
12Michael Wed 11-Dec-19 06:12:47

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and its dry at the moment here in Brackley this morning.
A day at home , small shop , and do other household things.
A day of relaxation ready for tomorrows busy programme.
Mick

Kalu Wed 11-Dec-19 10:41:01

Being moved out of ICU is good news gilly. Your tooth problem has been going on too long so another visit to your dentist ASAP is needed.

Strength and positive vibes for you both.

Yiayia4 Wed 11-Dec-19 11:14:55

Good news Gilly your DH is on a ward.
My story may help a little.
My son was put in a induced coma after losing his leg in a terrible road accident.It took a long time for him to know us talk and eat properly but very slowly he came back to us.He will never remember that time but that’s a blessing,he now has a great attitude and lives life to the full.
I do hope this helps a little and that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Always thinking of you and sending love.

conor Wed 11-Dec-19 11:30:59

Good morning from a bright sunny Essex. Took GS1 to school and winter walk with GS2 which was delightful. He was listening for sleigh bells! [flowers tchsmile]Then home to sweep up almost every leaf in Essex which seemed have landed on my front path! Just opened the thread to see if Gillybobs has posted and it does seem like good news even if it doesn't appear so. Keep strong as we are all praying for you and do keep posting as we worry if you don't!
Will make a cup of coffee now and look forward to reading the earlier posts especially Marydoll's Novella!! ?Xxx

Doodle Wed 11-Dec-19 12:07:55

Good afternoon all (sorry I am not an early riser. Just finished breakfast tchblush
Marydoll so glad you are still posting your delightful stories. Love to read them.
gillybob I think you should realise by now that everyone wants to hear from you no matter what the news. Glad your DH is making progress hope the nursing team take good care of him. Your comments about not wanting to endure another root canal treatment are something I understand only too well. I hated having mine done and got into quite a panic. However, I got there in the end. Hope you get some relief from the pain soon.
Hope everyone has a good day

Auntieflo Wed 11-Dec-19 12:55:46

Good afternoon Michael, Annie, and all.
Had to go off to the surgery earlier to have a VitB12 injection, then we went into town for a coffee, where we got chatting to a delightful chap at the next table. Then a mooch, and I collected my monthly prescriptions.
Bless you Gillybob for taking the time to pop in and update us. We all look forward to hearing the baby steps of improvement for your DH, but was sorry to hear about your continuing toothache. Never think we don't want to hear from you.
I was thinking of sneaking up into the loft to retrieve our little fibre optic tree, but maybe I should wait until DH can stand at the bottom if the loft ladder, ready to catch me ?
It is lovely and sunny here, but a bit chilly.
Have a good day one and all.