Gransnet forums

Chat

Good morning Boxing Day

(59 Posts)
NanKate Thu 26-Dec-19 07:25:11

Where are you all ? ??

glammagran Thu 26-Dec-19 13:20:24

Christmas Day was a lot better. DD, partner and DGD2 spent yesterday and overnight with us and his parents and Gran came over for a drink. She is 95 - very unsteady on her feet but sharp as a tack. Partner and his brother picked her up from the North East where she lives and brought her back to Wiltshire. A lovely day. In 2 days all my bedrooms will be rammed as I host 10.

12Michael Thu 26-Dec-19 13:56:42

Good Morning latish,
Just got back travelled down a busy in places A5 between A41 ,and Towcester, wet all the way down.
Mick

Marydoll Thu 26-Dec-19 14:02:16

Merry Christmas, Mick, we missed you! tchsmile

CaroleAnne Thu 26-Dec-19 14:37:25

Good afternoon all you good folk. I am so pleased that you all had a good christmas.
It is good to hear from Gillybob and know that her christmas went well despite being on anti biotics and unable to have a drink.
Yes I agree that your sister was inconsiderate re her pooch. Sometimes less said the better if you want a peaceful time.
So glad that your DH is getting there.
We are at a lovely hotel in Wiltshire until tomorrow. They have catered for our every whim including a surprise stocking outside of our room yesterday morning from santa!!
We have our son and DIL coming on sunday staying overnight so we will be having a belated christmas dinner at home then.
I hope that you all have a pleasant Boxing day.xxthanks

NanKate Thu 26-Dec-19 16:58:44

Welcome back Mick. We will wait for you to open tomorrow. ?

Urmstongran Thu 26-Dec-19 17:11:34

Hope you had a lovely Christmas with your sister Mick it’ll be nice to have you back to open up for us in the morning! If it were me I’d have to set my alarm clock.
?

dragonfly46 Thu 26-Dec-19 17:13:49

Happy Christmas Mick good to see you back safely.

hulahoop Fri 27-Dec-19 09:23:48

Overcast day today had a good but noisy Boxing Day but we always enjoy it no bins to be emptied for another fornight so oh up and went to tip 8am says it was getting busy ! Just talking myself into getting vac out ?