Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Motrning Friday

(57 Posts)
12Michael Fri 03-Jan-20 06:12:20

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet here in Brackley this morning, easy day today.
Shop for basics , then nip into Banbury on the bus , and pay my membership fee for trips I go on to shows and breaks it gives me a discount on those trips ,and pays for itself in the end.
Mick

Urmstongran Fri 03-Jan-20 11:33:25

You are the least seagull-like person I know of gillybob!
❤️

Kalu Fri 03-Jan-20 11:33:57

Dear gilly you have nothing to feel seagulls about?. I could use that?

Pleased you got a car from DD and little Evie. I always had to remind DH of his Mother’s birthday, otherwise, he forgot?

grannysyb Fri 03-Jan-20 11:35:13

Well it made me laugh Gillybob! Grey, but mild here,I am taking the decs and tree down, DH will pull a face when he comes back from bridge at lunch time, he loves Christmas!

gillybob Fri 03-Jan-20 11:43:56

I don’t think DD could quite stretch to a car Kalu but it did make me laugh.

Hope you haven’t spoilt a HUGE surprise mind you ! grin

Kalu Fri 03-Jan-20 11:49:36

??. My only excuse is I have been knocking back honey and lemon cocktails big time. Lethal combo?

Gave us a laugh anyway gilly

EllanVannin Fri 03-Jan-20 11:58:58

A late Good Morning to All x

Yet another sunny day on the Costa Mersey and as I sat having my first cup of " navvies " tea, the sun showed a smudge on the patio window, and that was it---------windows cleaned, surrounding paintwork, folding clothes, tidying up, pans and dishes in their rightful places and so it carries on.

After a wash then got myself dressed it was crumpet time so that finished and cleared away I've just sat down, after a fit of coughing this 'orrible infection out I grabbed myself the 4th toilet roll to blow my nose on. It's been chronic ! My ribs hurt. Mmmm, whether to bother with the flu-jab again !?

Gillybob, your " non-Birthday " reminds me of my " non-Christmas " as I realised that my oldest GD didn't give me a card this year either from herself or my GGC. Hurtful.

Hoping that those with, or have had the lurgy are on the road to recovery. Everyone else enjoy your day whether resting or shopping.