Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(55 Posts)
12Michael Mon 27-Jan-20 06:12:38

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and throwing down with rain here in Brackley this morning.
Have a quiet day bit of a tidy up etc.
Nothing else planned.
Mick

Kalu Mon 27-Jan-20 11:24:06

Good decision Marydoll. A cosy day at home as opposed to taking a chance out in chillier weather. Just not worth it. Good to hear you are feeling a bit better

It is positively battering down with ‘hail stanes’ here. Definitely going nowhere.

Auntieflo Mon 27-Jan-20 11:45:00

Thank you Marydoll.
Not like coffee, oh my, never mind, more for us then, (and send me a mince pie, pretty please.)
So, I shall probably make the cake today. ?
I have been telling myself that it will mature and taste all the nicer. Truth is, I have more time today, and I haven't eaten all the walnuts yet
I forgot to say that I hope you are feeling much better, after your scare whilst shopping, and don't overdo things today.

Urmstongran Mon 27-Jan-20 12:28:55

You probably play down your angina attacks on here to us lot Marydoll. I bet you were properly scared, quite understandably. Look after yourself today and rest up. x

moggie57 Mon 27-Jan-20 12:33:25

got up today at 9.30 am ..getting up earlier now mornings are lighter.tomorrow. done one lot of washing .answered emails.tidied up a bit .cat not well ....charity shop work at about 2pm till 5pm...home for tea .set alarm early .as cat has to go to pdsa for teeth cleaning etc...have to be there for 8.30am. bus journey as transport not availible ..hope its not freezing tomorrow.