Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(109 Posts)
12Michael Thu 14-May-20 06:09:50

Good Morning Everyone,
Its yet another bright blue sky this morning over Brackley .
Its feels strange because its so quite.
Today, await delivery of the hair trimmer, which is n the hands of Royal Mail so can expect soon.
Despite being an early riser , a routine I have had a job to shake off , thanks to being used to getting up early , when I was n full time work.
Mick

mrswoo Thu 14-May-20 11:52:26

Good morning from sunny Newcastle.

Special Good Morning wishes to the two birthday girls marydoll and creative]flowersflowers. The mug from your dgd sounds lovely marydoll.
And wishing BladeAnnie a lovely non- wedding day. May the sun shine and the champagne flow. sunshine??

Ellenv ooh, lucky you, I love oxtail.

Bathsheba Thu 14-May-20 12:15:37

Happy Birthday Marydoll. I hope you have a lovely, lovely day - you deserve it with all you have to put up with in the 'klarsrum' with us lot! (I'm the grown up me on here, the one who knows how to spell properly wink.)

I sincerely hope you succeed in standing back from your SiL's problems. Put all that to one side today (and forever!) and just have a super, indulgent day. You were certainly off to a good start with the wonderful gift from your DH - well done Mr Doll!

I'll see you back in skul tomorrow smile

dragonfly46 Thu 14-May-20 13:09:33

Good Afternoon - just wanted to wish Mary a very Happy Birthday and you too Creative.

I am sure you are all sick of hearing about it but Dexter was signed off by the hospital today as his ulcer is healing nicely. The cone has to stay on until next week and it will be a few weeks before he is healed completely but he will not lose his sight and he is not in pain. It is such a relief.

DGD's 5th birthday yesterday so a very early Facetime to watch her open her presents. She is such a sweetie.

Feelingmyage55 Thu 14-May-20 13:45:57

Greetings from a very chilly north of Scotland. The wind is cutting. However the trees are in full white and pink blossom and there are 100 shades of green.
A very happy birthday to the lovely marydoll and just bathe in the love of those dearest to you.
A happy birthday and welcome to creative an also “have the best day you can until the wedding” to BladeAnnie.
gillybob please go for a walk in the sun and I hope your luck changes soon.

Grammaretto Thu 14-May-20 17:02:26

Late for Good Morning but just a quick Happy Birthday to Marydoll

I wonder if you are still opening your presents!

I am relieved to hear that Dexter is doing well.

I hope Gillybob has had a successful day too.

Mapleleaf Thu 14-May-20 17:49:41

That's good news about Dexter, dragonfly46. You must be very relieved. You've looked after him well. ?

CherryCezzy Thu 14-May-20 18:00:32

Great news about Dexter dragonfly ?

NfkDumpling Thu 14-May-20 19:28:46

Give Dexter an extra cuddle from me dragonfly. Great news that all is going well.