Gransnet forums

Chat

Miss Marydoll’s Birthday Bash ????

(131 Posts)
Pantglas2 Thu 14-May-20 07:57:50

Wayky wayky gyrls! ?. Cum on ewe lazee minkses, we ave wyrk todo!

As Fishul Partee Cordynatr I’m givin evrywon a job so reed the lyst beelo, then get craccin

Doodle - mayk sangwyches
Bathsheba - preepair sawsej roles
Callistemon- birfdae cayke
Squiffy - make up juggs of Byccs Fyzz
CraftyGranny - pwt up blwns

Evriwon els to put taybls n chers in a big -- rectanl-- skware an cuvr with tayblcloffs.

Now I’ll sit with my brekkie an swprvyse you all.......

Charleygirl5 Thu 14-May-20 22:01:41

Doodle if you want to run a restaurant you have to be able to write a menu. I can help you but you must learn to do it by yourself. You really are starting to learn I think.

CraftyGranny Thu 14-May-20 22:33:47

Hiya, I ave jus cum bak to elp tiedy up....
oh, were as evryone gon ? shock

gillybob Thu 14-May-20 23:00:50

Happy birthday MissMarydoll so sorry I’m late to the party . I hope it was a guddun . I will help cleen up. Enny won no what’s happind to the stikinsex again ? Wasn me.

Uuuug grows , sum won musta pkoookt in the cawna . Am not tuchin that . A mite get the lurgeee .

Squiffy Thu 14-May-20 23:31:05

Gilly i fink de stikinsex went fr a wark in de gardn. I ope nuffing bads happd two dem ?

Charleygirl5 Fri 15-May-20 08:06:15

I hope everybody slept well last night, especially Miss. It is not often she has a madhouse birthday like the one she was given but the girls meant well and put their heart and soul into it. I have a feeling they will be fit for little today but I will turn a blind eye because of the hard work they did to make it such a good day.