Gransnet forums

Chat

Gransnet medal award?

(25 Posts)
trisher Fri 31-Jul-20 15:05:43

Well if there are medals going I think I should get one for having more threads I started deleted by GNHQ than most people.

FlyingHandbag Fri 31-Jul-20 14:05:58

BlueSky

Another vote here for FlyingHandbag! Always cheerful and polite, a breath of fresh air! flowers

Awww thanks so much... you should get an award for being such an active and lovely poster. X

Bluebellwould Fri 31-Jul-20 11:12:06

Thank you all. My life is complete.

lemongrove Fri 31-Jul-20 08:41:04

Here you are BlueBellwould ?? a trophy and a medal.
Highly deserved for amusement content of the day.?
I often feel the same after ginger ale ( particularly when there has been a large whisky in it.)
I don’t start threads all that often, but years ago, my first two threads generated pages and were about.....having a conservatory built and cheese on toast as an agreeable snack.
?

PinkCakes Fri 31-Jul-20 08:34:31

Bluebellwould March 4th! Are you able to go out now? If you can, get out to a park or somewhere, for a break.

Nothing wrong with being a mad cat lady - I've always been one smile

MerylStreep Fri 31-Jul-20 08:00:46

I will give Urmstongran the award for Perseverance in the face of Adversity on the politics threads.

Urmstongran Fri 31-Jul-20 07:48:46

??

Oopsadaisy3 Fri 31-Jul-20 07:00:58

bluebellwould I admit that despite your tremendous delightfulness, I was thinking more of your name in lights rather than world domination.....
Maybe a chat with a nice lady in a white coat might be something you could think about?
I say this in all humbleness due to your delightful scrumptiousness .

Bluebellwould Thu 30-Jul-20 23:31:15

Urmstongran, I think you should get the platinum award. Xx

Urmstongran Thu 30-Jul-20 22:59:24

I can challenge your uptake on responses BBW. About a year ago I asked ‘would it be rude to ask how old we all are?’ and it generated responses in the high hundreds in under a week.
??

Bluebellwould Thu 30-Jul-20 22:59:10

Probably. I haven’t been out the house since March 4th and live on my own. I think I’ve turned into crazy cat lady!

PinkCakes Thu 30-Jul-20 22:36:08

Bluebellwould Have you got a touch of sunstroke? grin

Bluebellwould Thu 30-Jul-20 22:34:34

Oops a daisy, delightful name by the way, I’m thinking more in terms of world domination. Especially if James Bond (Pierce Brosnan naturally), could come and take me down! ?

Oopsadaisy3 Thu 30-Jul-20 21:26:19

Oh bluebellwould you are someone we all aspire to be.

I would like to see your name in lights in recognition of your Tremendous delightfulness.

Maybe you could have your own Forum ?

Bluebellwould Thu 30-Jul-20 21:07:18

Hi Millie, no I haven’t had a drink, I think the last time I had any alcohol was 1995. I had just had a really stressful morning and instead of eating my emotions as I used to do, my fingers just started flying. It was a great pressure release. Hope you found it funny.

Millie22 Thu 30-Jul-20 20:19:17

Bluebellwould
Are you sure you haven't had a little drink?

BlueSky Thu 30-Jul-20 18:21:50

Another vote here for FlyingHandbag! Always cheerful and polite, a breath of fresh air! flowers

FlyingHandbag Thu 30-Jul-20 17:36:32

Aldom

flyinghandbag You are welcome. Hope you're feeling better today. Hugs

I'm very well today thanks, what about you? ❤️x

Aldom Thu 30-Jul-20 17:23:33

flyinghandbag You are welcome. Hope you're feeling better today. Hugs

BlueBelle Thu 30-Jul-20 17:11:01

Blimey !!! We might both be bluebells but we are so unalike

FlyingHandbag Thu 30-Jul-20 17:05:04

Aldom

Ooo, I think I will nominate flyinghandbag for a medal too.

Thanks so much Aldom! You have really really boosted my mood. You should get a medal too for being so lovely. Big hugsflowersX

AGAA4 Thu 30-Jul-20 16:59:59

Maybe you could have a bronze star by your username for 25 OPs. Silver for 50 and gold for 100?

Aldom Thu 30-Jul-20 16:59:53

Ooo, I think I will nominate flyinghandbag for a medal too.

TrendyNannie6 Thu 30-Jul-20 16:59:31

Love it Bluebellwould ?

Bluebellwould Thu 30-Jul-20 16:54:48

As a starter of quite a few chats, I really think I deserve a medal or some such recognition of what a genius and interesting person I am, particularly when there is a lot of response. My username could be coloured in gold or surrounded by flashing lights, perhaps with accompanying sounds. I don’t mind sharing my accolades with others, of course, providing that they are of comparable ability. Now some of you might say that my posts are boring, irrelevant and of no use whatsoever, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I’m going for it!
I wish I had the excuse of being tipsy, I don’t drink but I’ve been on the low calorie ginger beer today, so perhaps it has the same mind altering effect. Thanks for reading, glad to get that off my chest. ?