Gransnet forums

Chat

Anyone reading THAT book?

(211 Posts)
merlotgran Wed 12-Aug-20 10:13:17

Me neither! grin

It's been nigh on impossible to avoid comments and opinions in the media but I do agree that if Harry and Meghan have not colluded with the authors why aren't they suing the pants off them?

Whitewavemark2 Mon 24-Aug-20 03:19:07

I see that there have been unreported demonstrations against AW at BP.

Paedophilia is the charge.

Curlywhirly Mon 24-Aug-20 07:52:04

AW and BP? Sorry, must be a bit dim, can't think who they are!

Grany Mon 24-Aug-20 08:11:40

Is it Andrew Windsor at Buck palace ?

Lucca Mon 24-Aug-20 08:37:32

Oh I thought it might be Anne Widdecombe and the Brexit Party. I’d join that protest.

grannysyb Mon 24-Aug-20 08:48:14

DH is reading the paper which has an article about the therapist that H and M use. He says that he is going to follow her advice ie: " think your thoughts and follow your wild heart!" Wonder how much one pays for this wonderful b.......t!

Ellianne Mon 24-Aug-20 08:50:35

That is ironic grannysyb. Harry can't think for himself because M does all that for him!

Callistemon Mon 24-Aug-20 10:41:05

Oh I thought it might be Anne Widdecombe and the Brexit Party. I’d join that protest.

All these abbreviations become quite confusing.

Every time I see H&M I think of the chain of clothes shops.

maddyone Mon 24-Aug-20 10:44:13

Ok Callistemon, I’ll have to stop using that one grin

merlotgran Mon 24-Aug-20 14:58:47

Amazon are restricting reviews on Finding Freedom after some 'unusual activity.'

Apparently fans, known as the 'Sussex Squad' are writing their own positive reviews and voting on existing comments about the book to boost its ratings.

Amazon has now placed restrictions on who can review the title, with a message online reading: 'Amazon has noticed unusual reviewing activity on this product. Due to this activity, we have limited this product to verified purchase reviews.'

grin grin

merlotgran Wed 26-Aug-20 14:06:04

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8663941/Meghan-Markle-sits-Gloria-Steinem-backyard-chat-voting.html

A smart move given the success of the recent drama, Mrs America. Bound to draw a bit of interest.

Why black and white, I wonder?