Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(53 Posts)
12Michael Thu 22-Oct-20 06:11:32

Good Morning Everyone ,
Its dark but its dry here in Brackley this morning.
At the moment feeling a little better , but have funny wise lost weight despite getting back to a normal eating pattern .
Watch the Cycling later a key stage on the Giro , but otherwise staying in .
Take Care ,
Mick

Cally100 Thu 22-Oct-20 11:56:21

Good morning from Whitstable, beautiful sunny day here in Kent. Lovely walk along the seafront with the dog today. sunshine

Auntieflo Thu 22-Oct-20 11:59:25

Good morning Mick, Annie and all.
I haven't been around for ages and feel as though I have missed so much.
Bless you Annie, for always wishing me, it is very much appreciated.
Mick, have you taken any notice of all the 'nagging' about you seeing a Dr? Please do and put our minds at rest.
We have had a few busy days, and time has flown by.
Last week the plumber came to measure up for new radiators, and asked us to source the Anthracite ones, plus valves. So that we got exactly what we wanted. He is supplying all the new white ones for upstairs.
Our GD came to visit on Sunday. We had to miss her wedding, due to the restriction on numbers, but bless her heart, she made up for it with lots of chat and the most beautiful hug.

Then the boiler was serviced on Monday. New radiators also ordered, and were delivered yesterday! What service. We were still in bed with cups of tea, and I heard a big vehicle huffing and puffing, so we had to rush and open the door. They are now in the porch, awaiting the plumber to fit them, and all the things that were in the porch, are now randomly scattered around the lounge.
Ordered a case of wine to treat ourselves, and it has just come ?
My friend is coming this afternoon for a catch up, while DH goes to look for some hair for the barber to cut.

Still thinking of our Gilly, and hope she is OK. Best wishes to all who are poorly or down in the dumps.

Now I will go and catch up on all I have missed on GN.
Have a good day one and all.