Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(83 Posts)
Ashcombe Mon 02-Nov-20 06:25:11

Good morning, Mick and the early rising gang!

Mick: I was concerned when Pick changed channels a few weeks ago but my TV seemed to retune to its new channel automatically, which was a relief!

Another wet and windy morning here in Torbay but a very mild 16 deg! The warmest November night on record, according to last night’s forecast!

Yesterday I attended church for the last time until next month although the building will be open for private prayer during lockdown.. Today my DS and DGS are visiting me whilst staying nearby with my ex so I must start the day soon! DGS has just started school so will have plenty to say, I’m sure! He always has been more communicative than most!

Wishing you all relief from pain and worries and as good a week as circumstances allow.

Scentia Mon 02-Nov-20 06:24:46

Oh no, didn’t see the stray thread, but I hope no one has been upsetting our Mary

Sark Mon 02-Nov-20 06:22:38

Morning grandMattie

Scentia Mon 02-Nov-20 06:21:13

Good Morning all from East Staffordshire. It is dark, mild but windy out there today.
Factory today, but as soon as I can I will come home and get on with moving the bedrooms around, I am making one of the rooms especially for DGS and one of them a Gym/Office so we will just have the 1 guest room. No problem as we can’t have any guests?
Lockdown again, and again I am having to cancel 3 breaks away and activities. I have more vouchers than ‘groupon’ now?
Well folks, take care of yourselves and play by the rules to stay safe❤️❤️

Sark Mon 02-Nov-20 06:20:52

Good Morning Mick and Dragonfly and all GNs
Hope you're ok Marydoll after yet another very strange thread yesterday
Hope all goes well Dragonfly
Off to work soon
Have a good day

grandMattie Mon 02-Nov-20 06:19:32

Good morning from a dark stormy E Kent.
I too have to retune my TV Mick. It seems to happen every year which is annoying.
DD called yesterday. We don’t hear from her often as she’s so busy. They were making the millionaire’s shortbread from the Bakedin kit I subscribed the DGDs to.
The highlight of my day is the supermarket trip this afternoon to stock up a bit.
Stay safe everyone.

dragonfly46 Mon 02-Nov-20 06:17:01

Good morning all, still dark here in Leicestershire.
I have to be up early for my first Radiotherapy session.

Hope Mary is okay after last nights debacle.
Have a good day everyone.

12Michael Mon 02-Nov-20 06:14:26

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark windy and wet here in Brackley this morning.
Today , laundry plus some tidy up as there is no cycling on TV today , talking of TV Freeview are changing channels with some of them like Yesterday a retune required .
Take Care,
Mick