Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(83 Posts)
12Michael Sun 03-Jan-21 06:13:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet start here in Brackley this morning , another quiet day , but may do a small hop this morning .
Will try and sort some of my filing out as to last years paperwork ,and fresh file for this years documents of importance received in the post .
Take Care,
Mick

grandMattie Sun 03-Jan-21 14:41:33

moe = more!!!

Marydoll Sun 03-Jan-21 16:07:51

Why? It's a newish car and I love it. It's because it's not getting used, which is my own fault. I have just been too unwell to go out recently. Nothing at all wrong with it. The AA patrolman says it's been a really common problem recently with car owners,due to lockdown.

grandMattie Sun 03-Jan-21 16:11:14

I doubt whether offence was meant, certainly not from me. Yes, lack of use. We have filled up the car twice since March... normally, it’s about once a month!

Marydoll Sun 03-Jan-21 16:16:40

No offence taken. I just wanted to make it clear, it is my own fault! grin

Ashcombe Sun 03-Jan-21 17:33:03

Marydoll: your adventure would make a brilliant script! You've amused many of us with your account even though it wasn't at all funny for you at the time. Thank you!

Urmstongran Sun 03-Jan-21 17:42:29

Apologies Marydoll - actually grandMattie thank you. You know the workings of my mind better than I can articulate them myself!

Marydoll yes, I did mean sell your car but I ought to have also said ‘for another model’. It was your sentence thus probably needed a new battery, but mine is an unsual model, difficult to source. Sad. that prompted me to ask. Not just because you had a flat battery, which seems a common occurrence these days for many, but the getting hold of a new one.

I didn’t express myself very well.
?

Marydoll Sun 03-Jan-21 18:34:05

No- one needs to apologise! I wasn't in the least bit offended.