Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(80 Posts)
12Michael Sat 09-Jan-21 06:12:14

Good Morning Everyone ,
Its dark , but looks dry and cold here in Brackley this morning , yesterday did see a slight snow covering which went a few hours later .
I only hope with the days opening up , that temperatures will lift ,and make it more enjoyable.
Today , hopefully later will get a Chinese Take Away.
Take Care ,
Mick

Urmstongran Sat 09-Jan-21 16:20:43

Ha! By defaultEV
#superlazygran
?
Right oh, got a cuppa & I’m settling down now to read the 70+ messages.
Lovely!

Mapleleaf Sat 09-Jan-21 16:46:27

Good afternoon.

I’m very late posting, but it’s been one of those days where I’ve been busy doing this, that and the other before realising I need to post on the GM thread!

I hope you have enjoyed your birthday, LauraNorder ?.

Good news about little Iris - she is doing so well.

Good news, too, that gilly might post again soon.

I haven’t read the news about travelsafar, but I’m guessing it’s not good news and send my thoughts to her. ?

It’s a teeny bit lighter for longer today, which is welcome, though still freezing cold, but at least it’s a reminder that spring is on its way.

Take care everyone.

Urmstongran Sat 09-Jan-21 17:02:14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LauraNorder (what’s left of it!) ?
Lovely to see you posting here lemongrove - what area are you in please? Let us know every day - the grey cells aren’t what they were.

Welcome to the newbies EkwaNimity (very clever I like it!) and nannatwiglet ?? it’s great to have you join us. Just to say, if you don’t mind ladies, we DO all like to know the value of your home. Not that we’re nosy but it’s just really important information as I’m sure you’ll both understand.
?

Sorry but the sad news about travelsafar has passed me by completely. I don’t think she posts on here does she?? Wheee do I find out? Must check other threads. Poor lady, I’m assuming it’s Covid related. x

LauraNorder Sat 09-Jan-21 19:04:10

Thanks Urms I’ve had a lovely day, made even more special by all the lovely folk on this thread.
Sadly Travelsafar lost her husband to covid. I read the sad news this morning on FannyC’s night owl thread. Unfortunately I read it after I posted that it was my birthday otherwise I wouldn’t have done so.