Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(86 Posts)
12Michael Tue 12-Jan-21 06:13:32

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but its raining outside this morning here in Brackley ,I am expecting my Parsley Box meals order today via DHL .
Yesterday , picked up prescriptions and noticed that Boots like many chemists have reduced the number of people allowed in the shop to 3.
Normally this time of year , if I had not booked to see a stage show already ,I would be browsing through the leaflet which I get from the local travel trip organiser selecting the breaks etc for the year .
Take Care,
Mick

Blossoming Tue 12-Jan-21 11:55:00

I hope your appointment goes well on Friday Auntieflo, good that they’re taking care of you. It’s very worrying but there are always options flowers

brook2704 Tue 12-Jan-21 13:01:40

Hope all goes well with your appointment on Friday Auntieflo and you get the best possible care and treatment ?

HAZBEEN Tue 12-Jan-21 13:13:59

A quick good afternoon! Sorry I am so late but I have an excuse honestly!!
My OH decided this morning he was going to decorate the hallway and of course that entails someone (me) being his labourer! I had to remove all pictures etc, vac the carpet, help lay out the dust sheets, find the paint brushes (he put away safely) etc etc.
Then he thought he would have a breakfast before he started! Typical builder he needs a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea before anything happens!
Anyway love and hugs to everyone who needs them and special thoughts and best wishes to Auntieflo.
Stay safe all.

LauraNorder Tue 12-Jan-21 13:34:47

Where is EV this morning?
I’m not keeping tabs on everyone but I do look forward to EV’s posts

Stilllearning Tue 12-Jan-21 13:48:52

Just came back to catch up and to send good wishes and thoughts to Auntieflo, I’ll be remembering you in my prayers.

Nanna58 Tue 12-Jan-21 15:07:53

Scentia I’ve been getting random parcels from Amazon when I don’t even have an account with them! A selfie stick, a contactless thermometer and some cotton moisturising gloves! Rang customer service and they said they will investigate and to keep the items. Very odd !!

Nanna58 Tue 12-Jan-21 15:11:50

Will be thinking of you Auntieflo, and hoping upon hope that all will be ok ????

Daisyboots Tue 12-Jan-21 16:19:32

Good afternoon. Just popping in with a box of chocs for Auntieflo as you must be overflowing with flowers now. Good luck with your appointment on Friday. There will be several options for treatment so don't despair. I was in your position two years ago this month 23 years after my breast cancer diagnosis so have an idea of how you must be feeling. Big cyber hugs from me and will be thinking of you.

Beechnut Tue 12-Jan-21 16:50:48

I’m sorry to read of your bad news *Auntieflo. I hope a treatment plan will be sorted as soon as possible for you ?

Skallagrigg Tue 12-Jan-21 17:44:35

My best wishes to Auntieflo, I hope you get the help and support you need and deserve. I live in Rutland and today has been a bright sunny day, so out came the walking boots, and managed about five miles. Lifts the spirit's so much and awarded myself with a homemade choc muffin and a cuppa when I got home.