Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(79 Posts)
12Michael Sun 24-Jan-21 06:12:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark , and its dry at the moment but very cold outside here in brackley this morning.
Today, expecting to see more snow later as forecast .
Another fry up breakfast ,and will try one of my German ready made meals and have it with German potato dumplings , which according to the pack, states put in boiling water for 30 minutes ,and do not boil , see what the result is .
Yet to get back into the Parsley Box meals , but will do in the week .
Take Care,
Mick

Stilllearning Sun 24-Jan-21 12:58:50

Afternoon everybody, sundry phone calls and a late online mass from Ireland which I have got into the habit of ‘going to’ (a good sermon and a guitarist with a folk music style of singing) seems to have consumed the morning.
Lovely and bright but still very icy/snowy which I think will keep me in today again.
Is it Leslie Sansone exercise walk you use Nankate? I really enjoy them and try to do one most days just now.
Good wishes to everyone x

Litterpicker Sun 24-Jan-21 13:30:15

Oh dear, the morning disappeared. So Good afternoon from a now bright West Sussex. The earlier rain has cleared and there are fluffy while clouds moving quite fast across the blue sky. I have topped up the fat balls and sprinkled some dried mealworms around the top of a pot containing still under-the-earth hosta. The robin is very happy.
? for CherryCezzy, Marydoll, Harrigran and others with health problems that are taking much of their energy for enjoying life. Also thinking of those like GrannySomerset and others caring for partners with progressive conditions - so hard when there are not the usual supports.

NannyJan53 Sun 24-Jan-21 14:07:02

Urmston my DD is a Teacher, and I really hope they all get the vaccinations soon. I would gladly delay mine if my DD could have hers soon, as I constantly worry about her. I suppose the system doesn't work that way though. Hoping they manage to sway the Govt to do this, and for the Police too.