Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(54 Posts)
12Michael Thu 04-Mar-21 06:12:58

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark, looks like its been wet as well overnight heer in Brackley.
Today , a easy day in have something to try and sort out later as to email but will do it at own pace and not panic .
I hoping to receive a copy of a newly released paperback, today in the post its about a local persons childhood in the 50`s and 60`s in the town where he grew up in which is Brackley .
That person left Brackley ,and keeps his ties , but went onto lecturing history at Buckingham University , now retired to a location in North West .
Take Care,
Mick
PS : also 4 weeks since hospital discharge

hollysteers Thu 04-Mar-21 11:07:54

Good morning Mick and acolytes from a dull and cold northwest coast. Apart from washing the kitchen floor, some polishing, not much to report. I deferred the endoscopy as feeling in rather low spirits, although not seriously, like most people at the mo I imagine, it felt like insult to injury to have that dreaded procedure hanging over me. Iā€™m not usually a wimp, but knowing what it entails, fixing up someone to accompany me etc, I will do a Scarlett and worry about it tomorrow...
Speaking of tomorrow, I am going OUT and will do a Marydoll and pop into Poundstretcher, similar to B&M where it will tell me what I want rather than what I need.
Thinking of Georgesgran, Auntieflo, the sick and the well.
Back later to enjoy all your doings.

muse Thu 04-Mar-21 11:59:00

Good morning one and all.
Lots of foodie threads today on GN. smile
Grey and damp in Cornwall. I'm back in my super warm trousers. Off for mid day walk with Mya soon and picking up two steak and stilton pasties up for dinner tonight. Might give one to MrM grin
Hope the day goes well for everyone.

Gingster Thu 04-Mar-21 14:18:25

Thanks jaxjacky very helpful information set out clearly. ??