Gransnet forums

Chat

Cosmetic surgery - would you, have you?

(134 Posts)
Newatthis Wed 07-Apr-21 11:25:49

I've just read about Ben Affleck asking Jennifer Lopes where does she keep her 'fountain of youth' as she looks the same now as she did when she was much younger. Of course many celebs won't admit to cosmetic surgery. Would you have work done by a cosmetic surgeon or have you, if so what? and if so, have you told anyone other than family members?

Fleurpepper Sat 01-Oct-22 17:45:53

Haven't and wouldn't. All operations carry a risk and I am who I am, and proud of every line.

Dreamylady Sat 01-Oct-22 18:36:28

Never have and wouldn't in the future. I think I look around the age I am and it would sadden me if I felt I had to have cosmetic surgery to look younger, to be more acceptable to other people. There seems to be a trend towards looking your age and being more "authentic", embracing grays and wrinkles etc. these days and I'm glad about that.

LancyDaniel Mon 24-Oct-22 11:06:55

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

edithjc Thu 29-Dec-22 04:18:25

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ailacho Fri 01-Mar-24 07:24:42

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

karmalady Fri 01-Mar-24 07:33:37

reported spam

Cossy Fri 01-Mar-24 08:17:36

No, never. Not unless I’d had an accident and required it or reconstruction from cancer.

I do have facials and regular colours at the hairdressers, I do have massages, but I wouldn’t ever have cosmetic surgery. Wouldn’t want to go through the pain and risks for vanity.

BlueBelle Fri 01-Mar-24 08:20:05

This is an OLD thread restarted by scammers
Don’t fan the flames