Gransnet forums

Chat

Wilfred Johnson

(92 Posts)
travelsafar Fri 11-Jun-21 14:55:14

Judging by the picture on BBC news webpage just now, Boris' son is carrying on the tradition of the hair. smile. Just wish we could have seen his little face.

Galaxy Sun 13-Jun-21 16:13:23

Oh ok thought it was the other one. But I have just had a look and it was roundly challenged included by some people who are absolutely not Boris supporters.

seamstress Sun 13-Jun-21 16:31:20

I havent seen anything nasty about baby here. Why are there 2 threads on this?

Rosina Sun 13-Jun-21 16:38:22

Wilfred certainly has a lot of hair for a tiny boy. BJ ruffles his to hide that it is thinning - you can see when the wind blows! I saw the photo today with the other leaders, and Boris looks the usual sartorial disaster. His jacket is hanging as if wrongly buttoned and his trousers are a riot of bagginess and creases. I fear he would present a real challenge to a tailor - perhaps he has never visited one; his clothes must be off the peg. As this summit is being handled in a relaxed and casual way, with flip flops much in evidence, Boris must feel comfortable.

Lucca Sun 13-Jun-21 17:17:23

Callistemon

Alegrias1

Couple of posts criticising the Johnsons and the support network swoops.

Its quite creepy.

The bitchfest about a baby is more creepy.

IVe been out all day….where us the bitchfest ?

Alegrias1 Sun 13-Jun-21 19:32:36

In the fevered imagination Lucca of people trying desperately to believe that their guy is whiter than white and anybody who even mentions his name must be criticising him.

If I used the term bitchfest on some of the Royal threads we've had recently I'd be run out of town.

I guess some of us are more tolerant of criticism than others.

Lucca Sun 13-Jun-21 19:47:33

I had a look. No bitchfest about baby. Some criticism of his father, fair enough.

Witzend Sun 13-Jun-21 19:53:33

Lyndylou very old fashioned. I thought how refreshingly relaxed and natural it was.

I dare say Hyacinth Bouquet would have thought he should have had shorts on, too.

grandMattie Sun 13-Jun-21 19:58:37

What shucked me was that his mother is very environmentally careful, rents rather than buys clothes, etc., but puts him in isposable nappies! ?

grandMattie Sun 13-Jun-21 19:58:53

Disposable!

SueDonim Sun 13-Jun-21 20:18:30

Maybe it was disposable for a weekend away and he wears reusables at home. Plenty of parents do that.

Ellianne Sun 13-Jun-21 20:22:28

I'm sure I've seen environmentally friendly nappies in the supermarkets. Eco or something?

SueDonim Sun 13-Jun-21 20:55:03

They existed when I had my dd1, who is now 34, so I’m sure they are available today, Elianne.

Kali2 Sun 13-Jun-21 21:01:05

Do we really need TWO threads on Wilfred?!?

MawBe Sun 13-Jun-21 21:02:33

Did we even need one hmm

Callistemon Sun 13-Jun-21 21:03:56

MawBe

Did we even need one hmm

No, we don't.

maddyone Sun 13-Jun-21 23:13:25

I think it was perfectly natural that Carrie wanted her baby with her. Diana took baby William to Australia on a tour, William and Catherine took baby George to Australia also I think, and later both George and Charlotte to Canada. Harry and Meghan took baby Archie to Africa, I think it was Africa anyway. It’s perfectly natural for parents to not want to leave their babies behind for days or weeks at a time. The Queen has been criticised for leaving Charles and Anne behind when she went on tour!