Gransnet forums

Chat

Good morning Tuesday for Mick

(85 Posts)
grandMattie Tue 15-Jun-21 06:05:09

Hello, hello!

Nannytopsy Tue 15-Jun-21 14:35:40

Welcome MarjieM! There are quite a number of Scottish grans on this thread so I hope you feel at home.
Grandmajean I hope your young man is ok now. ?
Just putting my feet up for 10 minutes before I go out and face the garden again.

Grandmabatty Tue 15-Jun-21 15:12:00

Welcome Marjie

MarjieM Tue 15-Jun-21 17:02:45

Thank you all for your welcome. Grandmajean I hope your Grandson is OK.
I had an exciting day. I went into a supermarket for the first time in at least 18 months. I won’t do it often though. I only went for cat food, and came out having spent way more than two boxes of cat food cost ! ?

Grandmajean Tue 15-Jun-21 17:33:17

Thank you Doodle Nannytopsy Susan56* and MarjieM for your good wishes. He is on his way home with a supply of antibiotics. Mesenteric Adenitis which is not as awful as it sounds - stomach problem which can mimic appendicitis. Common in children. He has tonsilitis too so not feeling great . Covid test negative. Feel happier - we worry so much about our families !

Susan56 Tue 15-Jun-21 17:37:24

Poor little man?glad he is home and hope the antibiotics kick in soon??

MawBe Tue 15-Jun-21 20:54:29

Oh Grandmajean I think that is what my eldest GS had 3 years ago, when he was 7 - he was crying with pain and I was worried sick. It was just after my husband had died and I was imagining the worst - you know that feeling when you simply can’t take any more?
Every sympathy to your little man , his parents and you , yourself. You should sleep better tonight! flowers

Blossoming Tue 15-Jun-21 21:07:23

Good news GrandmaJean hope he’s soon feeling better.

Doodle Tue 15-Jun-21 21:10:44

Oh poor little boy. Hope he feels better soon.

dragonfly46 Tue 15-Jun-21 22:22:23

That is good news GrandmaJean. I hope he soon recovers.