Gransnet forums

Chat

Night Owls

(58 Posts)
Nana3 Mon 12-Jul-21 04:34:48

Shall we have another thread for those of us with sleepless hours to fill?

loopyloo Sun 28-Nov-21 04:08:09

Hi, DH woke me up going to work now am worried about all the storm damage.

BlueBelle Sun 28-Nov-21 04:38:19

Not heard anything here in the night, I think it’s been rainy and windy but nothing more than ordinary we re lucky it’s been bad up north hasn’t it ?

BlueBelle Sun 28-Nov-21 04:38:19

Not heard anything here in the night, I think it’s been rainy and windy but nothing more than ordinary we re lucky it’s been bad up north hasn’t it ?

lemsip Tue 30-Nov-21 03:56:37

oh dear, wide awake again,,,went to bed just after midnight , given up and am sat at table in kitchen. Just had some cereal and cup of tea on here for a while.

Juliet27 Tue 30-Nov-21 04:13:44

Went to bed around 10 and fell asleep quickly but woke at 1.30 and worried about all the commitments I have at present and e mailed re one of them. Doubt I’ll get back to sleep but I’m going to try.

nanna8 Tue 30-Nov-21 04:43:13

Second hot day this Spring- really nice to fling off the cardis and jumpers. I think it is around 30C and the washing dried in no time flat. Dont sleep too well once it gets warmer but we do have aircon if all else fails

Kim19 Tue 30-Nov-21 05:04:04

Morning light sleepers! Just cosily lying here thinking about many people who've had no power for three days. Quite borrendous. I have to smile at those of us who physically get out of bed to do things when unable to sleep. Such strength. Think I would lie here indefinitely. I'm so cocooned that I cannot think of anything that would inspire me to move. Gently thinking of the day ahead and wondering what little surprise it may afford me. Yesterday son 2 turned up unexpectedly and we had had a quick bite of lunch together. He was in my area on business. Lovely! Today I've a couple of appointments to arrange and a wee bit of ironing to do. Whether or not I can manage a short walk will depend entirely on the weather.