Gransnet forums

Chat

Finally the West Ham cat kicker goes to court!!

(304 Posts)
Shinamae Wed 25-May-22 00:13:46

I thought this might of been “kicked” into the long grass but…

hopefully that poor cat will get justice. ?

DillytheGardener Thu 26-May-22 11:44:07

Good news. It might sound nasty but I hope he loses his career too. He is no role model to young people.
I hope the cats have found loving homes with warm laps and plenty of cuddles.

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 26-May-22 11:50:36

Unfortunately he won’t lose his career in this country because the club paid such an obscene sum for him. The brother isn’t as ‘good’ and his club suspended him but I guess another would take him on if the price was right. But if they were prosecuted in their home country, France, it would be curtains there. I hope that happens to both of them. I abhor cruelty to animals.

Shinamae Thu 26-May-22 11:57:14

??????????

DillytheGardener Thu 26-May-22 11:58:22

Ahh, I didn’t realise that Germanshepherdsmum
Mores the pity. I hate that these football stars seem to get away with murder. I’m very curious to know what his family relationships are like and how he treats his wife and children.
I remember reading a study somewhere that said murders and abusers often start with hurting cats and dogs.

DillytheGardener Thu 26-May-22 11:59:27

Well that’s one team that’s made the right decision Shinamae ???

FannyCornforth Thu 26-May-22 12:00:25

Fantastique! ??

rafichagran Thu 26-May-22 14:33:41

Germanshepherdsmum

I hope I am rather better than him rafichagran.

Really, you want to slowly see him tortured to death.

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 26-May-22 14:34:37

You know that’s not going to happen, fgs.

rafichagran Thu 26-May-22 14:41:16

Germanshepherdsmum

You know that’s not going to happen, fgs.

Well dont post it then. I have had 5 cats at the same time, I want to see him punished, but the way some posters here are talking is shocking.
Let the courts decide his punishment and stop with the juvenile name calling.

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 26-May-22 14:57:44

Oh, do lighten up. And I can trump your number of cats, having had seven at one time.

FannyCornforth Thu 26-May-22 15:11:04

Cat Top Trumps! ? ?

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 26-May-22 15:17:13

?That was childish of me, I admit.

MissAdventure Thu 26-May-22 15:23:01

It's one of the reasons I like you, actually. grin

rafichagran Thu 26-May-22 15:25:21

Germanshepherdsmum

Oh, do lighten up. And I can trump your number of cats, having had seven at one time.

It's not a competition, I will not lighten up as I do not find this subject funny.
Supposedly the posters on here are intelligent people, yet I have seen shocking name calling, on a previous thread, so I know this post might be deleted as a taat, where he was reffered to as Scum and a French plonker.
None of you are judge and jury, let the courts pass the sentance.

MissAdventure Thu 26-May-22 15:28:25

The courts are.
They aren't going to be consulting with us..
He is scum as far as I'm concerned, as is anyone who takes enjoyment out of terrorising the vulnerable.

MissAdventure Thu 26-May-22 15:29:16

He's a plonker as well.

rafichagran Thu 26-May-22 15:33:17

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

welbeck Thu 26-May-22 15:34:39

a low life ??
isn't that name calling.
what is a low life anyway.

MissAdventure Thu 26-May-22 15:35:32

Oh well.
I can live with that.
Perhaps you could think about taking your own advice, though. smile

rafichagran Thu 26-May-22 15:42:46

MissAdventure

Oh well.
I can live with that.
Perhaps you could think about taking your own advice, though. smile

I never instigated the name calling, I just responded. I am disgusted at some of the posts. I set a example for my Grand children and always call out name calling. Calling him scum is not acceptable, he has young children and a family, how do you think they feel.
I want him punished by the courts, but not named called like this.

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 26-May-22 15:44:28

MissAdventure

It's one of the reasons I like you, actually. grin

Aah, I like you too!?

MissAdventure Thu 26-May-22 15:45:23

I dread to think how his family feel.
A big muscular man kicking the small family pet around, knocking it out of his child's arms, so he could carry on giving it a kicking... and all filmed, just for "a laugh".

GrannyGravy13 Thu 26-May-22 15:47:32

Disgusting behaviour by a grown man, those that are cruel to animals often go on to be cruel to humans.

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 26-May-22 15:50:47

I totally agree with you MissA. Presumably nobody’s grandchild reads GN. You are not the moderator of what is said here rafichagran. If you don’t like what people say about this person …
He is guilty, we have seen the evidence and he has pleaded guilty. Same as regards his brother. The court has limited sentences available for this despicable crime as I expect you know very well. If he received the maximum possible sentence in this country it would be insufficient for all who love animals.

MissAdventure Thu 26-May-22 15:55:53

I'm sure my grandson isn't a big reader of gransnet, but he would know full well what my views in bullying are, and that I find it despicable.
He'd be more than surprised if he saw me express anything but contempt.
Hopefully, he will know it is totally and morally reprehensible to bully others.