Gransnet forums

Chat

So now we know why the Queen died

(212 Posts)
Mollygo Thu 29-Sep-22 14:20:50

I’m so glad my details won’t be published.

Curtaintwitcher Tue 04-Oct-22 19:39:23

It's just as well that Prince Harry got there too late. No doubt he would have given a blow by blow account of her last moments, with him at her bedside, holding her hand as she slipped away.

volver Tue 04-Oct-22 19:58:37

It's just as well that Prince Harry got there too late.

What a despicable thing to say.

icanhandthemback Tue 04-Oct-22 20:38:05

Curtaintwitcher

It's just as well that Prince Harry got there too late. No doubt he would have given a blow by blow account of her last moments, with him at her bedside, holding her hand as she slipped away.

How utterly vile that is to think it is just as well that a beloved grandson would get there too late to say goodbye.

Lucca Tue 04-Oct-22 22:34:21

Curtaintwitcher

Never miss an opportunity to be unpleasant, not to say vicious. You must be fun to be around

Mollygo Tue 04-Oct-22 22:51:47

It’s strange. When I started this thread it was in response to comments conjecturing about Her Majesty’s death. The certificate simply said ‘old age’ and that, I thought, would be enough. I should have known better.
Some of the comments on here are decidedly disrespectful and some absolutely gross. I’m asking for it to be removed.

lemsip Tue 04-Oct-22 22:52:37

no need for that response Lucca either

volver Tue 04-Oct-22 22:58:42

lemsip

no need for that response Lucca either

Oh, I think there was.

JaneJudge Tue 04-Oct-22 22:59:44

I think there was too
is it a full moon?

Callistemon21 Tue 04-Oct-22 23:10:27

Not until Sunday, JaneJudge

JaneJudge Tue 04-Oct-22 23:12:37

oh well, that explains everything!

CatsCatsCats Sat 26-Nov-22 09:49:08

According to the Daily Express and Daily Mail (OK, not noted for accuracy) the Queen had bone cancer in the years leading to her death. Which, if true, would have explained a lot of her obvious discomfort with mobility, etc.