www.stylist.co.uk/people/lucy-mangan/why-are-we-so-mean-to-our-vaginas-read-lucy-mangans-latest-stylist-coloumn#image-rotator-1 was reading about this on my way home on the train. Suffice to say it involves papaya cleanser, moisturising masks and a pair of tweezers. Interesting that the columnist in part blames the porn industry and its demand for a specific 'look' - and (I've learnt from earlier threads) for some people watching porn is normal. Of course for some this would be the ultimate beauty and rejuvenation treatment I guess. As the columnist says "What the hell is going on?!" Who does this sort of stuff to themselves? It almost feels like a form of self-harm.
Thank God I'm a child of the sixties, I barely had my first "wax" (I don't even think it was called bikini wax back then) when I joined the 'wherever you may be let your hair grow free' brigade and nowadays I'm pleased to have public oops I mean pubic - hair at all.
Gransnet forums
Chat
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

(Not certain he'd have liked that version either!)
there is a shop not far away called Strip which does waxing and I believe they are always busy.I have never had a wax.
, just a couple of little anecdotes.