Gransnet forums

Christmas

christmas sorted

(32 Posts)
boodymum67 Thu 07-Nov-19 16:06:22

HI, decided to get all the present shopping done in one go...and managed it! I have made a few gifts as well........wooden boxes, painted and gemmed up, filled with goodies like make-up, nail products and even a small bottle of gin in one!

Wrote the greetings cards out too.

Such a satisfying feeling!

Namsnanny Sat 09-Nov-19 19:21:58

Boodymum ...I can only do it from my phone not my laptop!

I highlight the photo I need from the photo library with a tick.
Get onto GN find the thread and message box
Then hit the paperclip (attachment) button.

Is this any help?

boodymum67 Sun 10-Nov-19 12:40:09

thanks for trying to help...carer moved my photos onto Drive One/cloud for me today. I`ll try again....no promises tho! x

boodymum67 Sun 10-Nov-19 12:42:24

if you click on browse..can you see my gifts? I can

boodymum67 Sun 10-Nov-19 12:45:19

don't really know how I got this on....trying more

fourormore Sun 10-Nov-19 21:37:14

Well done Boodymum67 - the boxes are amazing! I wouldn't have known where to start!
I am with you having amassed and wrapped all my Christmas presents!
To be honest, I do buy bits and pieces throughout the year as I have so many to buy for, but I am not usually this organised! We are currently having our ancient 1970's bathroom ripped out and updated so the house is a building site. Added to that I managed to catch a nasty cold/stomach cramps 'bug' that has been going around so I was housebound in a house that I could move around in very much!
The solution was to occupy myself with a job that could be completed on the kitchen table out of the way of the workers!
It's a lovely feeling though (smug alert!) except for the fact I now have the cards to do and there's far more of them! Still, although I can get out and about now, I will earmark a day when I can crack on with them in order to keep out of the way!
I know some posters have said it's far too early but I would rather this than have last minute dashes and when you have to factor in posting etc. I see no harm in getting it done. I am now looking forward to enjoying the run-up and enjoy the real spirit of Christmas season. I gather you are disabled so well done to you! flowers

boodymum67 Tue 12-Nov-19 14:51:22

managed to get another pic on arts and craft forum x