Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

Harris27 Wed 03-Oct-18 10:05:38

Thank you Gransnet think it must of been from you lovely! Can't wait to read it.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 04-Oct-18 12:57:29

Congratulations to chelseababy, OldMeg, mrsmopp and Retired65 who have all won the chance to have your family tree researched and recorded by Odyssey Family Tree Services!

Please check your emails from more details smile

Truffle1 Thu 04-Oct-18 19:08:34

I am another one who received a copy of An Italian Summer - really unexpected but thank you so much!

kathsue Thu 04-Oct-18 19:28:00

Had an email from GN on 24 Sept saying I'd won the reasons why I travel competition. I chose Amazon voucher but haven't heard anything yet. Do vouchers come by post or email?

Blinko Fri 05-Oct-18 12:39:57

I've asked this question, too. Still nothing from Bonmarche since being notified of my prize in August....

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 05-Oct-18 13:43:30

Hi kathsue - I'm following this up with our insight team who organise this type of prize. It should be sent via email.

kathsue Fri 12-Oct-18 19:52:09

Still haven't heard anything from Amazonsad

Blinko Sun 14-Oct-18 09:04:51

Yippee! My BonMarche voucher came yesterday... I was beginning to give up on ever receiving it.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 16-Oct-18 16:34:57

Happy Tuesday everyone and congratulations to merlotgran, Marmight and ChrisCross who have all won a Sanctuary Spa pamper hamper!

Please do check your emails to claim your prizes smile

Marmight Tue 16-Oct-18 17:24:27

Oooh! How exciting. Thank you...

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 23-Oct-18 16:45:54

Huge huge congratulations to Annofarabia who has won a trip for two to Costa Rica courtesy of Collette!

Please do check your emails for further details - very well done! smile

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 24-Oct-18 13:55:46

Congratulations to Hameringham, Greenfinch, mikeh31, Bathsheba, quizqueen, Glosgran, Barberdice, sandralg, suewilly, grandmaz, Pammy69, minilynn3, Inthepink06, bonji and Gagamarnie.

Do check your emails shortly for more details on your win smile

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 29-Oct-18 14:17:43

Happy Monday and congratulations to the following who have all won a copy of The Anniversary by Hilary Boyd!

JessK
AnnB
RosemaryAnne
linkappa
dijon
Lunchtimelady1
gillgran
Catmanic
zeenie
starwell

Please check your emails for details smile

Annofarabia Thu 01-Nov-18 10:01:17

Thank you so much. Looking forward to the holiday next August. Couldn’t believe it!

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 01-Nov-18 12:17:54

Can you pack us in your suitcase Annofarabia? wink

Also huge congratulations to Ingrid45 who has won a £100 Traidcraft voucher! Please check your emails for details

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-18 15:51:26

Congratulations to jowatkins and janb04 who are the winners of our Book Club competition and win a case of wine along with a copy of the DVD.

Also a big congratulations to the runners-up of the competition, Elize54 and NonnaW who have both won a copy of the DVD.

Please check your email for details. grin

merlotgran Wed 07-Nov-18 13:58:45

Many thanks, Gransnet. The lovely Sanctuary Spa pamper hamper arrived this morning. We've been cut off for three weeks due to deep excavation road works so no deliveries allowed.

The road re-opened this morning and YAAAAY. The sorting office have been taking care of it.

What a lovely treat - in fact, lots of lovely treats.

grandmaz Thu 08-Nov-18 11:44:51

Thank you Gransnet for my copy of Grandma Bird - my smallest DGS is going to enjoy this very much - lovely colourful book with lots going on!

flowers smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-18 12:35:04

We hope you enjoy a good pamper session merlotgran and it's great to hear that your DGS will love the book grandmaz. grin

Speaking of books, a big congratulations to the following users who have won a copy of The Boy:

neecynut
tuller
Andrea1
Sandrajoy
5edith5
Angelis10
fionajk42
lucy120606
Hasland56
bev62

Please check your email for details. smile

callgirl1 Wed 14-Nov-18 18:07:14

Thank you for my copy of Bitter that arrived today, I`ll finish the book I`m on then read and comment on Bitter.

Harris27 Thu 15-Nov-18 08:24:05

Thank you have just received bitter today will read it and report back x

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 23-Nov-18 12:52:53

Big congratulations to sueb1960 who has won a Fortnum & Mason hamper and a copy of The Craftsman. grin

Also congratulations to our runners-up who will each receive a copy of the book:
branwen017
Jgood66
GandT
hereshoping
grease34
Holisticrmp
AmberMarie
Meggas
vickimac
kittycomet11

Enjoy! tchsmile

Catmanic Mon 26-Nov-18 13:40:20

Thank you for my copy of The Anniversary. It’s so lovely to win something, very pleased.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 30-Nov-18 10:35:34

That's great to hear Catmanic and we hope you enjoy the book! smile

We've just closed our Moomin Christmas competition, and
congratulations to rosey66 who has won a complete set of special edition Moomin books and a collection of Arabia Ceramic Moomin tableware.

Also congratulations to pepe, dessa and mdj who have each won three Moomin books of their choice!

We've sent you an email with details. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 30-Nov-18 11:41:30

Well done to Daffodil1 who has won a PG tips Tasty Decaf hamper! brew