Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

Harris27 Thu 13-Dec-18 09:57:35

What a fabulous prize well done!

Follyfoot Thu 13-Dec-18 13:20:19

Brilliant prize as usual.

Mapleleaf Thu 13-Dec-18 14:42:24

Well done, Chewbacca. A fabulous prize to win. Enjoy.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 14-Dec-18 11:07:13

Congratulations to greenfinger5! You've won a pair of Hotter shoes as one of our 12 days of Christmas winners. Please check your email for details grin.

annsixty Fri 14-Dec-18 11:11:46

I am so pleased to see regular posters winning instead of professional competition enterers.
Well done.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 14-Dec-18 11:36:28

Congratulations to rosemary55 and ayjay, who've both won a HUE Animation Studio kit!

Also congratulations to our runners-up who have all won the HUE Animation Book and Software: Tidusmc, nanarossi and cathyjam.

We hope you all enjoy your prizes! tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 19-Dec-18 12:26:37

Big congratulations to granfromafar who has won a Bettys' Christmas hamper and a copy of The Adults!

Also well done to our runners-up, who have each won a copy of The Adults:
Kat38
Rachel711
Jan6
AnnDavies
Suetams
Andrews
russams
Hameringham
vakioaf
Sar53

tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 19-Dec-18 15:31:49

Well done to CraftyCat who has won a £175 voucher to spend at Hotter Shoes. Please check your email for details. grin

Jalima1108 Wed 19-Dec-18 16:28:18

Hear hear annsixty

Well done to all our regular posters who have won

Especially Chewbacca and Maggiemaybe!!

granfromafar Wed 19-Dec-18 16:51:45

Thanks so much GN for letting me know that I have won a Betty's hamper and copy of the Adults book. Have been nursing a rotten cold this week and the news has made be feel instantly better! Will also pass the book on to another Gransnetter when I've read it.

Auntieflo Wed 19-Dec-18 17:15:09

Congratulations Chewy and to all winners.

Chewbacca Wed 19-Dec-18 17:35:51

Well done CraftyCat! New boots for the winter? tchsmile

Marydoll Wed 19-Dec-18 19:33:29

Oh how lucky, Craftycat. An early Christmas present and the sales are on into the bargain! smile

Jalima1108 Wed 19-Dec-18 22:32:09

That sounds lovely granframafar and others!

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 20-Dec-18 12:11:00

We hope you feel better soon granfromafar and enjoy the treats! tchsmile

Also well done to the following users who've won a copy of Christmas Secrets by the Sea:
Elrel
joannapiano
Littlemissactive
MrRichTea
cornergran
pateci0
silviuccia
jelleng
linkappa
cporteus

tchgrin

Maggiemaybe Fri 21-Dec-18 23:01:39

Just to say that my beautiful Bombshell dress has arrived and I absolutely love it. It fits and flatters like a dream and is a perfect shade of red for the festive season. I now know exactly what I'll be wearing on Christmas Day (Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, NYE, that night we're going out dancing.....)!

Thank you very much, GNHQ, and thank you too to all you kind Gransnetters who congratulated me on my win. Your turn next, I hope! tchsmile

Marydoll Fri 21-Dec-18 23:34:40

Maggiemaybe, as my dear old mother would say, Your health to wear it Enjoy! ?

Chewbacca Sat 22-Dec-18 00:02:57

Congratulations Maggie, you'll look a Bobby Dazzler this Christmas!

cornergran Sat 22-Dec-18 20:16:36

My copy of Christmas Secrets by the Sea arrived today. Many thanks GN.

Elrel Sun 06-Jan-19 03:11:20

Christmas Secrets by the Sea - many thanks for my copy!
An enjoyable yet thought provoking read with fascinating characters both human and canine! The Dorset Coast setting plays an important role and we learn a lot about the workings of a television production company.
I now look forward to sharing this book with members of my book group.

eGJ Mon 07-Jan-19 07:50:13

Just to update you all! Three GC absolutely delighted with the HUE Animation Studio. Lots of happy hours spent during the school holidays - a super prize thank you GN!?

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 18-Jan-19 14:13:10

It's great to hear so many of you have been enjoying your prizes, and speaking of prizes, here are our first winners of 2019! grin

Congratulations to the following who've all won a copy of The House on Half Moon Street by Alex Reeve:

trisher
SHORTMAN
adrisco
pfcpompeysarah
sue01
Grannyknot
gardenoma
Freeasabird
antheacarol55
GeminiJen

callgirl1 Sat 19-Jan-19 00:17:47

Just for once I`m pleased not to have won a prize! I entered the House on Half Moon Street competition, only to realise the following day that it`s already on my bookshelf waiting to be read! In future I`ll check first.

Grannyknot Sat 19-Jan-19 17:38:25

Thank you, with air kisses! grin Delighted.

Audrie57 Tue 29-Jan-19 11:21:04

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.