Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

DanniRae Fri 30-Aug-19 15:22:25

I have just received my hamper from Norfolk Deli - my prize for winning the Swallowtail Summer competition - and wanted to say a big Thank You. The hamper was full of lovely things from coffee beans, preserves, biscuits to mead and cordial and more. What a wonderful treat!
Once again Thank YOU!! grin

joannapiano Sat 31-Aug-19 13:28:47

My prize book Crazy Pets and Secrets Revealed, along with the £100 M&S voucher, was delivered this morning. It contained a lovely note from the author Vix J Cooper, and I am thrilled. Such a lovely prize.

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 02-Sep-19 15:46:15

Congrats to the ten gransnetters who have won a copy of Sunny Side Up by Clare Cassy in our latest book giveaway:

no1swimmum
kats74
Kacky
maggs15
Dragonlover
Annyk
Floris
ngc4725
hopstone

Please check your email for details flowers

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 02-Sep-19 15:48:25

And a big well done to the winner of The Secret Hours competition. SusieWilkinson you have won a Diptyque beauty bundle worth £100 along with a copy of Santa Montefiore's book.

Five runners-up will also receive a copy of the book. Congratulations to:

vixylou
Kazzy
bjawilson
imacmum
polk107

flowers

Harris27 Thu 05-Sep-19 12:44:59

Just received my Elemis prize it’s lovely . Thank you so much.

Auntieflo Thu 12-Sep-19 10:41:30

Morning Gransnet.
Back in September, I received an email saying that I had been picked to receive a 'Balneum' product.
Since when I have heard no more.
Is it on it's way please?

Maggiemaybe Sun 15-Sep-19 15:39:39

Hi Auntieflo. I had an email a few days ago to say that my Balneum product would be arriving in the middle of next week.

Harris27 Sun 15-Sep-19 19:40:27

Me too should be here next week.

Marydoll Sun 15-Sep-19 19:47:48

Me too, should be here next week.

Chewbacca Tue 17-Sep-19 07:48:47

Really looking forward to receiving it. I'm sloughing dry skin really badlynow that the central heating has gone back on.

Auntieflo Wed 18-Sep-19 16:33:24

Thank you Maggiemay, that's promising.
We'll all be beautified together.

Maggiemaybe Wed 18-Sep-19 17:07:58

We can but hope! grin

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 18-Sep-19 17:32:04

Congratulations to Lucretia who has been drawn as the first-prize winner of our Home Truths competition.

You've won a Le Creuset teapot along with four matching mugs and two espresso cups in a gorgeous teal colour, together worth £100. You've also win a signed copy of Home Truths in hardback along with a signed copy of One Minute Later in paperback. brew

And well done to our runners-up who will also receive a signed copy of both books:

sus8
Rowantree
nananette
AK1gran
JoGibbons
flowers

cornergran Sat 21-Sep-19 20:29:16

I’m wondering about my Treacle Street prize. It’s not arrived yet, seems a long while now. Has anyone else received theirs?

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 24-Sep-19 12:32:16

Hi cornergran,

Sorry for the delay. We're currently chasing this up with the publisher for you so we will hopefully get your prize to you soon. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 25-Sep-19 09:44:30

Hi cornergran,

We've just heard back and there was a delay on the publisher's end, but they're sending the books out within the next 10 days so your copy should be with you soon.

If you don't receive it in the next two weeks, please can you email [email protected] to let us know. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 26-Sep-19 12:21:50

A HUGE congratulations to CAllred1, the lucky winner of our competition to win a holiday for two to Iceland worth almost £1,500! grin

Please check your email for more details about your prize.

We hope you have an amazing time - and we're not jealous at all! wink

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 26-Sep-19 15:46:04

Well done kittylester! You've won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £125 and a copy of If Only I Could Tell You by Hannah Beckerman. smile

Also congratulations to our runners-up, who have each won a copy of the book:
Madge1000
jrhorse
spallam
Ourjo
mrboggle

We hope you enjoy! flowers

Auntieflo Sat 28-Sep-19 17:50:28

Congratulations Kittylester on your hamper prize. Nice to see a familiar name pop up.

KatyK Sat 28-Sep-19 21:27:15

Yes kittylester lovely.

cornergran Sat 28-Sep-19 23:07:32

Thanks natasha: the book arrived yesterday.

Congratulations kitty. Can we all come to tea? smile.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 07-Oct-19 15:50:36

A huge congratulations to Lizzy502 who has won a delicious Luxury Afternoon Tea Hamper worth £100 from The British Hamper Company and a copy of A Single Thread! flowers

Also well done to the runners-up who each win a copy of the book:
pappillion
Jewean
silversand12
jtl1131
marpau
MyGrammy
NanaMargaret
trishal
paulacheadle
rosa801

Enjoy! grin

kittylester Thu 10-Oct-19 21:22:27

My Fortnum and Mason hamper arrived today while we were out celebrating our wedding anniversary. So lovely to come home to.

And, never mind the goodies - the hamper and tins are fabulous and will be kept and used for a long time.

Thank you so much.

ZoeGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 14-Oct-19 15:53:10

Glad you are enjoying your hamper kittylester. smile

Speaking of prizes...

Dannydog1 you're the lucky winner of a Swan toaster and kettle set and a copy of The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village. Congrats!

Please check your email for details - we hope you enjoy. brew

ZoeGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 14-Oct-19 16:03:36

Another lucky winner!

Congrats chris8888 you've won a £100 afternoon tea voucher and copy of Red Riding Hood - we hope you enjoy.cupcake

Check your email for more details.