Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 12-Dec-19 14:11:52

Well done to our 5th 12 days winner lyn26 - you've won a KOBO e-reader and a copy of Five French Hens. tchgrin

Also congratulations to the following runners-up who will each receive a copy of the ebook:

Laineyface1
crispydragonfly
cambridgemumof4
SarahTF
ladytina42
Joelise
Newfy
Minnibix
sram3280
willow5

We hope you enjoy! flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 11:14:31

Congratulations to pamelaJEAN - you've won two White Hot sets as the winner of our 6th 12 days of Christmas competition.

Please check your email for details. tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 11:37:32

Well done anngwill - you've won a board game bundle from John Adams with over £120 worth of games! We hope you enjoy. tchsmile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 12:04:07

And another 12 days winner - well done paulinecnd, you've won a Myzone fitness band. We've sent you an email with more details. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 15:43:21

Congratulations nosyla - you've won a bundle of goodies from Tech Will Save Us as another one of our 12 days winners. tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 15:48:50

And another 12 days winner has been drawn - well done pennwood, you win a Venn kitchen bundle worth over £130! flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 15:55:59

Our penultimate 12 days winner is Coppernob tchgrin You've won a fabulous Prezzybox bundle - check your email for details!

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 16:11:13

Phew - so many of our 12 days of Christmas winners have been announced today! brew

And we can reveal that our final 12 days winner is... Annapops, who has won a HUE Animation bundle! We hope you enjoy.

tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 13-Dec-19 16:48:38

Congratulations Calendargirl - you've won a Roberts radio and a copy of The Double Dangerous Book for Boys. grin

Chewbacca Fri 13-Dec-19 18:58:24

Congratulations to all who won!

Annapops Mon 16-Dec-19 08:59:13

Wow. Amazing. From someone who never seems to win any competitions I am so excited. Thank you.

granfromafar Mon 16-Dec-19 10:53:18

Congratulations to all this year's winners of 12 days of Christmas. I was a lucky winner of a Betty's hamper last year and really enjoyed it. To all those non-winners, keep trying. It's just the luck of the draw!

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 16-Dec-19 14:28:38

A huge congratulations to purpledaffodil - you've been selected as the winner of our big Christmas book giveaway tchgrin You've won over £800 worth of books (we're not jealous at GNHQ at all wink).

We hope you enjoy!

Purpledaffodil Mon 16-Dec-19 15:57:47

Oh that’s incredible! Thank you very much GN ?

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 16-Dec-19 16:34:56

Well done grandmaz! You've won the ProCook Professional Steel 8 Piece Cookware Set. grin Please check your email for details.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 17-Dec-19 13:32:03

Congratulations to Loulabelle! tchgrin You've won a Bettys Christmas hamper worth £100 and tickets to see 1917 in the cinema.

Also well done to runner-up MrJangles52 - you've won tickets to see the film.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 17-Dec-19 13:45:52

And well done to Pumpkin2 - you've won a bundle of children's toys from Learning Resources.

Please check your email for details! grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 18-Dec-19 16:04:41

Well done Dogsjj, you're the winner of our Coming Home to Winter Island competition. Your prize is The Winter Hamper from Fortnum & Mason, worth £100 and a copy of the book. flowers

Also well done to the following runners-up who've won a copy of the book:
rite
andyh
barbarast
daphgil
Noreen3
Grosvenor
stehol
ladygray
Sox37
sandra58

We hope you all enjoy! tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 18-Dec-19 17:13:15

And another lucky winner to announce...

Comgratulations madalaine - you've won a Cross Townsend Medalist Ballpoint Pen worth £100 and a copy of The Scotland Yard Puzzle Book.

Well done to the following runners-up, you've all won a copy of the book:
aliwal
quizqueen
linkappa
Iza59
merigreen
Hkins
maddison68
lovingbeingnan
Sawsage2
jaycee1505

Please check your email for details. tchgrin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 19-Dec-19 10:43:55

Well done sweetcakes! flowers You've won a Bettys hamper and a bundle of Two Roads books - together worth over £180.

Also congratulations to runners-up bobbi and Bella99, you've both won a bundle of Two Roads books.

Enjoy! tchsmile

sweetcakes Thu 19-Dec-19 11:14:12

Thank you very much! I was baking with my granddaughter when I received your email flour every where but what a
Nice surprise again thank you.
Sent my address to you x

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 19-Dec-19 11:49:06

Congratulations missblueeyes - you've won a Little Cooks Co Christmas baking hamper worth £120. Please check your email for details. tchgrin

Annapops Fri 20-Dec-19 15:17:52

I'm so grateful to receive my animation kit already and it certainly looks amazing. Just wondering though about the other items in
" the bundle" which were missing. Are they expected to arrive separately. I would be pleased if you would check this for me. Thank you.

missblueeyes Sat 21-Dec-19 10:18:38

thank you so much , im so looking forward to this prize.
happy christmas

Greenfinch Mon 23-Dec-19 14:24:40

Last week I was informed by GNHQ that I had won a hamper and so I duly sent off my name and address.However I can see here that someone else has won the self same hamper.I have repeatedly emailed GNHQ to solve the mystery but have received no response.Is there something sinister going on or do they always ignore emails? Has anyone else been in a similar position?