Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

flowersfromheaven Tue 24-Dec-19 17:06:59

Hi Gransnet,
I won tickets to Harrogate Christmas fair and a Hamper fill of goodies, I just want to say Thank you very much as we really enjoyed the day at the Christmas fair, Merry Christmas

Auntieflo Tue 24-Dec-19 18:02:12

Greenfinch, did you ever solve the mystery of the non-prize?

Greenfinch Tue 24-Dec-19 22:56:04

No Auntieflo I didn't but what I find most upsetting is HQ's refusal to respond to all my emails. I just can't understand it.

Annapops Thu 26-Dec-19 11:54:06

Same here Greenfinch. I'm confused as my prize arrived incomplete and I too have tried to obtain some response but to no avail. Maybe everyone in charge is on holiday?

CleoPanda Thu 26-Dec-19 12:23:39

To anyone waiting for responses, I’d suggest waiting until after the holiday period. I’ve been informed by several websites that their admin staff would be not working after 20/12/19. Could be the same here? Also, the companies providing or posting the prizes will most likely be on similar schedules.

Greenfinch Sat 28-Dec-19 13:31:59

Reported posts get deleted so there must be someone there.I was thinking of reporting myself (!) but I will leave it until after the New Year on the advice ofAnna and Cleo.Thanks both.

grandmaz Mon 30-Dec-19 09:28:52

Thank you so much, Gransnet, for my wonderful prize of an amazing and versatile set of ProCook pans - I've never owned such a fabulous set and am looking forward to cooking up a storm!

They arrived on Christmas Eve much to my delight grin

Thank you thanks smile

Calendargirl Sat 04-Jan-20 10:45:47

My Dangerous Book for Boys arrived before Christmas, and my Roberts Radio has come this morning. Lovely prizes, am really thrilled, thank you very much.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 10-Jan-20 14:21:07

Hi all,

It's great to hear so many of you are enjoying your prizes and we are working to resolve any issues with the delivery of prizes over the festive period. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 10-Jan-20 14:23:15

And well done to Zoe1 - our first winner of 2020!

You've won a Serious Readers Alex Light Bundle worth over £540. Please check your email for more details grin

Annapops Fri 10-Jan-20 19:12:02

The remainder of my 12 th day of Christmas prize arrived today and I am delighted with it. Thank you so much GN for following this up so promptly for me.

Greenfinch Wed 15-Jan-20 11:16:52

I have not yet received my hamper and would be glad if you would follow it up for me. Thank you.

SarahCGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 20-Jan-20 16:41:58

Hi Greenfinch, we're looking into this for you and will get back to you ASAP smile

Greenfinch Mon 20-Jan-20 16:47:16

Thanks Sarah.The tickets have now arrived.

SarahCGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 20-Jan-20 16:49:12

Hi everyone, congratulations to the winner of our Bosh competition - well done sunshinesarahxo, you've won a VeggieBullet and a copy of Bosh! Healthy Vegan.

Also congratulations to all our runners-up - you've each won a copy of the book:

drzoidberg1215
Pixitus1
grannysmith953
bridied
michjo86

Enjoy your prizes smile.

SarahCGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 21-Jan-20 11:49:39

Congratulations to crosscat12 who has won a weekend away in Glastonbury plus a copy of The Weekender. More details in your inbox. Enjoy! thanks

Auntieflo Tue 21-Jan-20 19:42:48

Greenfinch, a result, at last. Well done.

Greenfinch Tue 21-Jan-20 19:56:25

Thanks Auntieflo. Would you believe they ( the company)actually contacted me by email on 7 th January but it went into spam and I hadn't seen it.No fault of GNHQ

Greenfinch Thu 23-Jan-20 14:48:23

Thank you Gransnet for my hamper which arrived today. Full of goodies which I shall enjoy with family and friends.

Auntieflo Sat 25-Jan-20 15:48:36

Greenfinch, I am so pleased for you. It does sometimes pay off to keep on, keeping on.
Enjoy.

Greenfinch Sat 25-Jan-20 16:30:04

Thanks Auntieflo.We enjoyed the film too though it would not have been my choice. Saw it at The Vue in Reading(1917). There were only about 20 in the audience. Well it was 10am!

SarahCGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 07-Feb-20 15:10:22

Congrats to Malmo who has won a holiday for two in Bruges courtesy of Leger Holidays! We hope you enjoy your break sunshine Check your email from more details. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 05-Mar-20 12:00:20

Big congrats to Flowerpower22 who has won a bundle of sex toys worth over £100 and a copy of Great Sex Starts at 50! grin

SarahCGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Mar-20 10:18:07

And the winner is... Congratulations to @wifey2003 who has won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £150 and a copy of Little Darlings! grin Well done and we hope you enjoy your prize. Check your email for more details. thanks

SarahCGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 10-Mar-20 10:37:36

More winners! @lillyofthevalley, congratulations - you've won an electric kitchen mixer and a knitted dachshund throw, together worth nearly £150, plus a copy of Saving Missy smile.

And well done to our runners up - @MotherHubbard, @JoeCushnan, @JenT, @Jojo19, and @chrishumby - you will all be receiving a copy of the book sunshinecupcake.