Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

Joe Wicks

(32 Posts)
MawB Mon 30-Mar-20 11:28:33

My grandchildren and my children all seem to be doing this young man’s live workouts and loving it.
I have resisted as long as possible but did his Workout for Seniors a few minutes ago and he is really sweet. Doesn’t make you feel creaky at all!
Many of you will be doing the full Monty, but for those like me who are easily intimidated, I absolutely recommend him!
?️‍♀️?️‍♀️?️‍♀️(It’s not like this!)
www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwiz6c7L-sHoAhVkTxUIHX57CxwQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DybVMu31DLQU&usg=AOvVaw1ow6dx5YnAhNV6FiIE-4ia

Callistemon Wed 01-Apr-20 23:32:40

kangaroo hops are you sure you do the one for seniors?

Even I managed it at my level of unfitness, no hopping or jumping required!

Callistemon Wed 01-Apr-20 23:33:23

Did you do the one for children, Maggiemaybe?

I know my limits

Maggiemaybe Wed 01-Apr-20 23:39:54

I did both yesterday, Callistemon.

I obviously don’t! grin

Maggiemaybe Wed 01-Apr-20 23:42:41

My aching legs and buttocks have now recovered and I can sit down and stand up without wincing. grin

I’ve really got into all the YouTube exercise videos over the past week, but I’m afraid Joe’s PE session was a step (and a hop, and a lunge) too far.

Maggiemaybe Wed 01-Apr-20 23:44:59

Oh, actually it was Monday when I did my legs in, so it took two days to recover.

The days are all merging together now.

maddyone Wed 01-Apr-20 23:59:40

I’ve done the seniors workout and his seniors abs workout. Both are good. My grandchildren do the morning schools one, at school if they’re there (key worker parents) or at home when not at school.