Gransnet forums

Culture/Arts

No more topless Cliff Richard calendars

(82 Posts)
GagaJo Fri 30-Oct-20 09:05:33

Cliff Richard thinks that maybe “it’s time to gracefully exit the Chippendales market,” Sir Cliff says in his book.

I actually feel sick.

uk.news.yahoo.com/sir-cliff-richard-chest-calendar-092142298.html

Calendargirl Mon 08-Nov-21 08:33:49

DillytheGardener

Flossiebo I wish I could buy a hot priest calendar as a joke present for a Catholic inlaw?

As in ‘Fleabag’?

DillytheGardener Mon 08-Nov-21 08:42:23

Calendargirl I think flossie’s calendar had pictures of actual young good looking priests from the Vatican, but yes I do wonder if there is a flea bag hot priest calendar? ?

I found an image of one like the one flossie described, and some of them are gorgeous!

LtEve Mon 08-Nov-21 08:59:26

Totally naked men are not a vision of loveliness in my opinion. Chicken neck and giblets as my Mother used to say.

Mollygo Mon 08-Nov-21 09:27:45

LtEve

Totally naked men are not a vision of loveliness in my opinion. Chicken neck and giblets as my Mother used to say.

What a vision that conjures up!???

Ladyleftfieldlover Mon 08-Nov-21 09:35:41

DillytheGardener

Calendargirl I think flossie’s calendar had pictures of actual young good looking priests from the Vatican, but yes I do wonder if there is a flea bag hot priest calendar? ?

I found an image of one like the one flossie described, and some of them are gorgeous!

I worked in a mainly male theological college. I had hot priest calendars. They were very popular among certain student. Although one did say they weren’t real priests as the vestments didn’t fit properly.

Ladyleftfieldlover Mon 08-Nov-21 09:36:59

I should add that I was never a fan of Cliff Richard. Closeted or what, but that’s up to him.