Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Weigh in 11th July

(30 Posts)
GillieB Mon 11-Jul-11 09:00:49

Not good news from me, either. I have lost two kilos in total, ie 4.4 lbs. However, I lost 2lbs the first week, 1.5 the second, so whilst I have lost a little bit I feel decidedly dejected. I weighed myself last Thursday morning and had then lost over 5 lbs so was feeling really good about it. I went out for a Chinese on Saturday night and was so, so careful - only soda and lime to drink and I didn't have any rice or noodles - result, my weight climbed again and even though I stuck rigidly to my diet yesterday and did 15 miles on the exercise bike, I am still not down to what I was on Thursday morning.

Glass - I would definitely weigh myself today, if I were you. Enjoy the graduation, though.

Notsogrand Mon 11-Jul-11 08:35:22

I've stayed the same this week. I haven't eaten anything 'out of bounds'. Maybe it was just being in the presence of so much ice cream on Saturday.

Annobel Mon 11-Jul-11 07:32:28

Stayed the same this week. I hope it isn't the six weeks of steroids catching up with me at last. So far, I've managed to give the lie to the inevitability of weight gain. More likely the cheesecake on Friday and a very nice party on Saturday, plus some leftover cheese that 'had to be eaten'.

helshea Mon 11-Jul-11 07:13:32

If I were you I would get weighed this morning before the celebrations, will put the pressure off for tomorrow. Have a great day

glassortwo Mon 11-Jul-11 06:24:38

Hope you all do well, I wont get weighed until Tuesday as my Daughter graduates this afternoon.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!