Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 6th Feb weigh in

(84 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 06-Feb-12 07:35:10

Goodmorning hope you are all full of beans this morning.

Good luck everyone.

jeni Wed 08-Feb-12 20:30:02

I'll look out for them .thanks

jeni Wed 08-Feb-12 20:55:43

Ordered!

glassortwo Wed 08-Feb-12 21:11:52

Which one jeni

gracesmum Wed 08-Feb-12 21:12:45

1/2 lb!!! I'd have lost more if I'd taken my necklace off!!
So despite impersonation of headless chicken over the last week, my weight has stayed static. Ah well, have other things on my mind - it'll pick up again when I am not so tired and take a bit more some exercise.

glassortwo Wed 08-Feb-12 21:37:37

grace you have a lot on at the minute, its understandable that watching you weight is the last thing on your mind, we are all here to help if we can. How is your DH ? Sending you a big hug thanks

gracesmum Wed 08-Feb-12 22:05:22

Thanks glass he was transferred to Cardiac Care Unit last night (to his disgust he had just charged up his TV card - or rather I had- so he could watch the Raymond Blanc prog when they moved him to a bed WITHOUT A TV. He's not really a TV person apart form the rugby and cookery porgrammes, but it's back to books for a bit now. When I arrived he was confined to bed for the day as he had had a fainting "episode" on his way back from the bathroom. So he got told off for not behaving.

glassortwo Wed 08-Feb-12 22:36:55

grace men think they are invincible and a stroll to the loo is fine even when they have been told not to move. Hope he behaves grin

Those beds without TV are a disgrace, my Father in Law spent a good few days in a bed without a TV, the fittings were all there but no TV, even if he was not watching at least you could ring and have a chat. It makes the days never ending for them. I took my Kindle in to see if he could use it, he has glaucoma so it was really useful changing the font so he didnt need his glasses but now he is home I cant seem to be able to drag it off him.

Carol Wed 08-Feb-12 22:57:01

Typical man! I hope he is improving now gracesmum.