Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 8th April weigh in

(38 Posts)
glassortwo Sun 08-Apr-12 23:21:41

Well I hope you have got rid of all that Easter chocolate shock thats Easter finished and we are galloping towards the summer holidays, I for one mean to buckle down so I can get into my holiday clothes. I think its 15 weeks until my holidays so time to make a difference.

Thanks notso for holding the fort last week. flowers

jeni Mon 09-Apr-12 20:26:26

At least it's not fatal, just sore! As its my ankles and feet, difficult as well. Think I'll take to my luggie!

susiecb Tue 10-Apr-12 08:51:01

Stayed the same this week but had a good Easter with family and friends, one egg and one hot cross bun consumed but lots of vino collapso!!!

ronald Wed 11-Apr-12 18:54:36

Weight just the same,as I expected after easter with my grandchildren.I am sticking to the diet ,just a few distractions along the way.
First time on since last week so I read last weeks before posting.
! only do the district Flower and Veg Show,if I grow it I like to show it,it is all auctioned off and the proceeds donated to a local hospis.Any surplus I have is also donated for auctioning,
Not looking to get rich 1st prize is £1.50 ,2nd is £1.00 and 3rd prize is £0.50 but the cups etc are presented by the Lord Mayor.
Last year I had 8 first.9 second and 5 third enough cash to pay for my seed order

greenmossgiel Wed 11-Apr-12 20:39:57

Good luck with the next seed order then, Ronald! A few wee 'distractions' over Easter, aren't the end of the world! wink

glassortwo Wed 11-Apr-12 20:57:18

susie & ronald as green said its not the end of the world, and it would be a sad existence if we could not have a few relaxing days where we can have a little treat, its getting the balance thats important.

glassortwo Thu 12-Apr-12 13:55:30

Though you might like this, my Sister has just emailed it to me grin

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out before!!!!!!

I wash my hair in the shower and the shampoo runs down all over my whole body.
Printed very clearly on the label is the following warning;
FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY.

No WONDER I have been gaining weight !!!!

Well, I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dish Washing Liquid instead.
Its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved ! If I am not around for a while.....I'll be in the shower!

GillieB Thu 12-Apr-12 15:51:33

Glass - loved those. Thursday is my weigh in day and I had lost just under one and a half lbs this morning. Quite pleased, in view of the two raspberry chocolate brownies I had earlier in the week. Now back to boot camp and trying very hard. We go away at the end of the month and I would like to lose at least another couple of lbs before then.

glassortwo Thu 12-Apr-12 15:56:20

Thats great gillie you wont have any problem moving the rest for your break away.

jeni Fri 13-Apr-12 00:03:17

glassgrin

Notsogrand Fri 13-Apr-12 09:37:30

glass grin

GoldenGran Fri 13-Apr-12 10:38:48

Ok I'll be brave, I was going to forget to post weight this week, but I can't. I have put on two pounds, Easter and Birthday celebrations proved too much for my resolve.

glassortwo Fri 13-Apr-12 15:11:22

golden you will get that back off no problem smile