Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 13th August weigh in

(30 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 13-Aug-12 18:18:04

I am sorry I forgot to put the thread up last night blame the Olympics closing ceremony I was celebrating shock and for that I have put 1 lb on, I should not be surprised after the few days I have had!!!

Hope you all have a better result.

glassortwo Thu 16-Aug-12 15:06:30

Oh soop I am so sorry I didn't see your post, great result staying the same and yest that bounty cake does sound good. wink

susie well done, yest it is confusing when you have followed one plan then read another and it contradicts all you have been doing.

Grannyeggs great result and having lost that amount since January well done, another 10lb to go just keep focused (unless you meant 10st grin which may take a little longer)

Sbagran Thu 16-Aug-12 17:41:20

sew I have been manic this week so have only just seen your post - what a stressful time you have had and probably still going through, on top of your usual problems. Like others have said - forget the stress of the diet for the time being - eat what you fancy as whatever happens you NEED sustenance. You will soon get back into the swing of things but meantime we are all with you. God bless flowers

GrannyHaggis Thu 16-Aug-12 18:16:56

Evenin' all! The past few weeks have been hectic with GS here and when he went off on holiday with Mum and Dad, he was replaced by their dog ! I just don't seem to have been able to sit down and do all my usual things !
Anyway, I'm pleased to report that since my last weigh in I've lost 1.5 kilos,which can't be bad. Clothes definitely looser( all that walking and playing football,cricket etc) and today I bought a pair of Next jeans in a Size 12 and they didn't cut me in two!
Back to normal next week and hopefully back to gym, for some tightening up exercises.
Well done everyone who's lost a bit, and there's always next week for those who haven't.

glassortwo Thu 16-Aug-12 18:31:46

Well done grannyhaggis its hard working play with the DGC isnt it grin but it worked for you.