Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 5th May weigh in.

(30 Posts)
glassortwo Tue 05-May-15 08:25:53

Right you lot lets get ourselves sorted, where are you all... hiding under the duvet on this wet morning, well shake a leg and lets get this on the road.

grin

ffinnochio Tue 05-May-15 18:06:17

Hi glass. I do believe I'm feeling a wee bit trimmer, having cut out some carbs. I walk miles, and come home quite hungry. Instead of diving into toast and butter, I have a plain yogurt & banana It's hard after all that tramping. Lots of water. Usually homemade soup for lunch + apple, and supper has more veg. and less pasta/potatoes/cheese. Made a courgette, tomato, onion, garlic and loads of basil thin lasagne this evening. I'm enjoying finding alternatives and have just discovered quinoa .......I've yet to be convinced!

glassortwo Wed 06-May-15 10:00:25

whitewave 1/2 st can make all the difference in clothes the 8lb I have lost has made a difference.
ffinnochio well done smile no I am still to be convinced on quinoa maybe one of those love or hate things like marmite, but at the moment I wont bother smile

whitewave Wed 06-May-15 10:07:18

Actually I don't mind quinoa, quite like the texture and flavour.

glassortwo Thu 07-May-15 22:40:23

I lost another 1 1/2lb tonight, thats 9.5lb in three weeks, not complaining about that smile