Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Snowdon training

(57 Posts)
Anniebach Sun 29-Apr-18 22:19:47

Post as often as you wish, what you are doing is brave and such a good cause , I would need encouragement if I were doing it and I am sure I am not the only one X

lemongrove Sun 29-Apr-18 21:59:48

I get vertigo just going upstairs to bed, and that’s quite a feat, as I live in a bungalow.?

Menopaws Sun 29-Apr-18 21:57:18

Updates will help me but I'm a bit conscious of attention seeking so please tell me to p..s off at any time. I was twittering on about it to my son earlier and I said 'you will get fed up with me going on about my latest project' and he said 'don't mind you having a project Mum but just have a quiet project'.
All or nothing that's me!

Menopaws Sun 29-Apr-18 21:52:04

But that's part of my fitness regime?!

Anniebach Sun 29-Apr-18 21:51:58

Please post updates

lemongrove Sun 29-Apr-18 21:43:55

No, but I wish you well Meno and furthermore take my hat off to you for doing this Snowdon challenge!
Stay off the Argy poteen and dodgy grub until you have achieved it.?

Menopaws Sun 29-Apr-18 21:40:26

And so it begins.. I know it's five months away and not exactly Mount Everest but it's a personal challenge for me and him so I've upped my usual dog walking to a two hour walk including hills at the weekend and I have to be honest, I'm liking it. Poly myalgia a bit of an issue but with diet change and care I can get over that and with the back up of some very generous people I will achieve this.
Anyone else doing a personal challenge at the moment?