Gransnet forums

Education

Nicky Morgan - may the good lord preserve us!

(53 Posts)
Luckygirl Sat 26-Mar-16 12:55:19

I have just heard her on the radio scolding a group of professional teachers as though they were a classroom of naughty children. She said it was time they had something positive on their website - maybe she should ask herself why they struggle to find anything positive to say. I was so irate that I fired of an email to her - not that it will make a whit of difference - if she does not listen to professional teachers telling her how bad total academisation will be for education, then she is not likely to listen to me. Her sheer arrogance beggars belief!

fiorentina51 Mon 28-Mar-16 21:57:00

Aged 8 I was in trouble for breaking and entering a local factory, stealing metal (to play with.) Unfortunately my friend's dad was selling it on. My father was a special constable and 'arranged' for two of his friends to interview me and show me the error of my ways. I think if my own children had been anything like me I would have throttled them!

durhamjen Tue 29-Mar-16 19:59:36

www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2016/03/29/tory-academisation-programme-will-rob-local-people-of-power

The NUT response to Nicky Morgan's ideas.