@madgran yes thank you for your suggestion of staying calm . In fact despite all the chaos in my life currently, I feel generally pretty calm anyway. I’m not aware of spiralling? I suggest we don’t talk about it just in case things get out of control again . So that’s a new term to me . I hope I get the opportunity to put your advice into practice this weekend. My next challenge is to keep this going on the phone call - that’s often quite bad . I keep taking a step back and sticking to calm subjects like f 2 f xxx
The best online dating sites for over 50s
500000 trees to be. Planted throughout England
Another reason to not have a death penalty
Hoping for reviews on the lightweight ‘click on’ mops I’ve seen online.


. Goes to show what an excellent and extremely patient teacher I've got.

.
. Who said getting older can't be fun 
