Just opened a small but gleaming new bar in the best part of town, The Alphabet, 1950’s themed bar all polished chrome and plastic, with a juke box and frothy coffee machine. Drop in when out shopping for a chat and a snifter.? The bar only has a few house rules, no pj’s to be worn, keep to an alphabetical order and be inventive.Free drinks for the surreal and humorous contributions.?
How does sewing half a sausage to Petyr’s jeans help anyone Doodle ( one too many again?) Anyway I have it on good authority ( Chewbacca) that he has no need of extra sausages, with or without mustard.
Let me just say Doodle that I have been promoted. I'm no longer working down in the sewers; I've been promoted to Chief S**t Shoveller at the water works. New uniform too! Khaki dungarees.
So, as I'm celebrating, the drinks are on me! ????????
May I be the first to congratulate you chewy and I’ll have a triple vodka, rum and black with a whisky chaser thank you. Just one thing though..........is there a lot of S**t at the water works ?.
Really you lot....have a little decorum please! Can you change at the door Chewbacca .....there’s a distinct whiff of something in the air around here?
Very well, I'll take off my khaki dungarees, but I'm warning you now that what's underneath isn't much more alluring. Have I got to remove my rubber waders too?