Gransnet forums

Games

Friday: Fragile Miss MaryDoll's Fascinating, Facile and Frustrating Friday Teaser.

(72 Posts)
Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 08:29:23

DANGER
POST THE ANSWER ON THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL BE INCARCERATED IN THE ARGY BASEMENT FOR THE WEEKEND

Good morning class and thank you for giving me such a lovely birthday bash yesterday.
Pantglas, you are indeed star pupil. ?

I have tried to be gentle today, as I know you will be exhausted after all the partying. As am I
By the way, has anyone seen the bouncy castle? It seems to have vanished overnight. ?

Remember, PM me, or else!

Bathsheba Fri 15-May-20 08:36:55

Mornin Miss, I ope yooz not fealin as bad as me this mornin! Cor wozen it a gud partee tho? Ile go an poot on my finki kap an pee emm yoo wen itz dun itz majik!

Bathsheba Fri 15-May-20 08:39:41

Wel I cudden fine my finkin kap but it dint matta, cos it woz an eezy wun todai! I've pee emmd you Miss

dragonfly46 Fri 15-May-20 08:42:54

Hey Miss I know the answer! Can I join in, can I, can I? I won’t talk in class, or maybe just a little.
Sorry I missed the party yesterday but had to take doggy to hospital.

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 08:44:11

Mornin Miss, I ope yous ad a nise tyme at ur paaty. It was vewy gud waznt it.
I av pee emd you my ansa

Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 08:49:46

Dragonfly it's lovely to see you. Of course you are excused. Dexter was a very sick doggy, we are all happy to hear he is improving.

Miss strict Charleygirl was the first to PM me with the answer.
I said you would all say that wasn't fair, because she is a teacher, I have a special prize for her. ? She was such a good supply teacher yesterday, keeping you all in order.

Pittcity Fri 15-May-20 08:52:27

???? me miss!!

Two paracetamol and a hair of the dog and I am right as rain.?

Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 08:55:11

Bathsheba ?

Mrs Charleygirl, you will be most impressed. CraftyGranny was thinking outside the box and was counting in LATIN.
It wasn't the answer, but she gets a sweetie?from the special tin for ingenuity.

Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 08:57:14

HAZBEEN ?
Pittcity ?

Well done!

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:00:32

Miss Charleygirl wosnt reely gud, I sore her beyind the byke shed avin a fag. an fags are vewy bad fir yer.

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:02:46

wots ingenuity that yous keep ina box? I avnt seed one befor

Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 09:04:28

CraftyGranny ?

Have you been anywhere near the Argy?

Beechnut Fri 15-May-20 09:05:44

A good party ??you gave miss yesterday.

Took me ages to read through the thread as I’m not good at reedin an ritin like the rest of you?

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:09:32

No Miss, wot is de Argy. It it a plae roooom

Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 09:14:55

Some might call it a playroom for ADULTS. Do not go anywhere near it! ?

Marydoll Fri 15-May-20 09:16:17

Pantglas ?

Thank you for yesterday! I will turn a blind eye today. wink

Pantglas2 Fri 15-May-20 09:20:33

Ere I am Miss an a veree meree unbirfdae to ewe - I reddit in that Alis in Disneyland book wot you set fore omewurk?

Keep cumin to klas Beechnut cos we do rithmtic swell as reedin n ritin- ewe wil swn be Gramma Skool stannard jes lyk wot we is?

Bathsheba Fri 15-May-20 09:21:28

I fink Miss mite bee tawkin about that shop, Argos. Praps thay sel bokses of injinuities thare.

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:23:10

A plae room for ADULTS Miss. Hm dat sownds boorin

Charleygirl5 Fri 15-May-20 09:23:10

CraftyGranny it certainly was not me smoking yesterday- for many reasons I have never smoked and I also do not drink spirits.

I suggest you forget about yesterday's hilarity, knuckle down and learn something.

The beauty of being a supply teacher is I can move schools and I have never worked in a school like this one.

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:26:50

Oh Miss C. Sowy, I faut it woz yu. I wunda hu it woz,
Hour skool is de vewy bestest eber skool. glad yu luk it

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:29:35

Oh yeh Bath Argy mus be scochland tork for Argos.. I wunder wy onlee adult can go ther?

Bathsheba Fri 15-May-20 09:34:50

Praps itz cos the injinuities wot thay sel are norty fings. Cos chilldrun arnt aloud to bee norty, but I fink wen yore growed up yoo kan be.

CraftyGranny Fri 15-May-20 09:41:08

Bath maybe the injin fings ar wot maek cars go brmm brmm

willa45 Fri 15-May-20 09:43:46

Good morning......yes, it's me Willa and I'm having trouble sleeping (It's just after 4;30 am here) . Great party yesterday! The 'bouncy carstel' was the best! .. Miss, I will PM you my answer shortly.