Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

Any God will do.....my precious grandson

(328 Posts)
crazyH Tue 02-Jun-20 18:48:31

Please, please, please pray for my precious 4 year old grandson, who has a lump on his neck and will soon be going for an operation/ biopsy on the lump. Whichever God you pray to, please remember to mention my little boy. I am in total anguish, not just for my grandson but for his parents, my son and daughterinlaw. It must be so hard for them. He is an active little boy and we are hoping there's nothing nasty going on. But even the thought of him having an operation scares me. When he went to see the Consultant, he was so scared, crying and didn't want to go. I know he is in good hands, and the Nurses will be specially trained to deal with their little patients. But I can't get him out of my head ...I am beside myself with worry. Thanks for listening xx

crazyH Fri 03-Jul-20 19:40:08

No news yet / I don’t expect we’ll hear anything till Monday - thankyou all again for your kindness and concern / please continue to pray - the little one and his baby brother have gone to my d.i,l.s parents for the weekend xx

Bellanonna Fri 03-Jul-20 19:42:40

It’s agonising waiting for news Crazy. Thinking of you all. x

Puzzler61 Fri 03-Jul-20 19:43:13

Keep positive crazyH , we’re all with you X

SueDonim Fri 03-Jul-20 21:05:34

Still thinking and hoping, CrazyH. flowers

Bathsheba Fri 03-Jul-20 21:14:26

Your darling grandson is in my prayers every night, as are you and his parents. This must be torture for you all, to be kept in this kind of limbo for so long, waiting, waiting. I pray that all will be well, and I pray that you will know very soon that all will be well flowers

lavenderzen Fri 03-Jul-20 23:26:04

Still with you crazy saying prayers for your little one and all the family flowers

Marydoll Fri 03-Jul-20 23:39:37

Me too, CrazyH, I pop in everyday hoping for news.

V3ra Sat 04-Jul-20 00:21:07

I can't believe this has been over a month now and still no answers for your family.
So hard for you all x

Katyj Sat 04-Jul-20 05:42:43

Keep going crazy. Love to you all flowers

BlueBelle Sat 04-Jul-20 07:27:09

I keep looking at this threads with my fingers firmly crossed

Urmstongran Sat 04-Jul-20 08:18:58

I’m another who pops back crazyH hoping you’ve had the results and the news is good. Perhaps as others have said, bad news would travel fast?

sodapop Sat 04-Jul-20 08:27:36

I pop back as well CrazyH hoping to hear good news, fingers crossed thanks

Nortsat Sat 04-Jul-20 08:34:48

I’m also popping in to see if there is any news.
Thinking of you and your precious family.

FlyingHandbag Sun 05-Jul-20 15:07:30

Any news? Still praying. X
??????????

Doodle Sun 05-Jul-20 20:39:02

Another still praying here. x

EllanVannin Sun 05-Jul-20 20:45:04

Thoughts are with you all here too x

FlyingHandbag Tue 07-Jul-20 12:48:32

Still praying. X

crazyH Tue 07-Jul-20 22:02:42

Thankyou all - still haven't heard from Hospital. Hopefully, no news is good news. I'm sure they will have to do a biopsy at some point but no date given. His blood test showed he was anaemic. Keep praying. Will keep you posted xx

SueDonim Tue 07-Jul-20 22:09:22

So painfully slow, Crazy. I hope you get the definitive all clear v soon. flowers

Jane10 Tue 07-Jul-20 22:18:50

So hard for you (and him) this waiting. ☘️

FlyingHandbag Wed 08-Jul-20 01:28:02

crazyH

Thankyou all - still haven't heard from Hospital. Hopefully, no news is good news. I'm sure they will have to do a biopsy at some point but no date given. His blood test showed he was anaemic. Keep praying. Will keep you posted xx

I have a lot of family members who suffer from anaemia and it doesn't get in the way of normal life. Give him lots of red meat and orange juice (for vit c). Nuts (as long as he isn't allergic) are very good for iron.

I'm not sure, but might the lump be a manifestation of the anaemia or what's causing it?
Still praying, and I'll be thinking of you all tonight. X

FlyingHandbag Wed 08-Jul-20 01:28:35

To clarify, the orange juice is for vit c. X

FlyingHandbag Wed 08-Jul-20 01:28:58

Also I'm not a doctor, I'm just speaking from experience. X

Bellanonna Wed 08-Jul-20 01:30:39

Thanks for getting back Crazy. Waiting is a hard game but you should have some news soon. x

gillybob Wed 08-Jul-20 08:04:40

I continue to hold your darling boy in my thoughts alongside with my own precious family every night CrazyH . Hoping for some good news very soon.