Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Saying hello

(53 Posts)
nannyto5 Tue 31-Jan-17 17:58:23

Hello everyone. My name is Jan and I live in Lincoln. I have five lovely grandchildren....oh and Rod my husband. I'm not lonely but I love a cuppa and am a good listener. Do get in touch please x

NonnaW Tue 07-Feb-17 13:20:45

downtoearth yes I do drive. cheerytree I really ought to do that. I hope I didn't come across as being self pitying, I didn't mean it like that, it's just that sometimes, when people on here talk about getting together with friends I think how nice that would be! Probably it's got something do do with having a service life, though plenty of others seem able to keep up their friendships. Anyway, didn't mean to sound whiny!

downtoearth Tue 07-Feb-17 14:57:50

No worries ...and no you didn't nonnagrin