Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Thursday

(30 Posts)
12Michael Thu 23-Feb-17 06:50:32

Good Morning Everyone,
Its wet and windy here in Brackley this morning, hopefully go out later.
Mick

Karanlouise Thu 23-Feb-17 10:53:33

Good morning everyone, very windy here in Dorset but not as bad as some parts of the country. Have a good day.

NfkDumpling Thu 23-Feb-17 12:50:20

Just got back in from shopping. It's quite windy outside, and squally showers and our Scots pine is lashing around a bit - and underneath was a little wood pigeon squab! Dead, he must have been tossed from what passes for a nest, but about a week old. They're breeding already! shock

NfkDumpling Thu 23-Feb-17 12:51:13

I hope Bags and all others within reach of Doris are surviving without too much damage.

Pittcity Thu 23-Feb-17 16:03:54

Great minds Mawbroon, I saved £10 by not having the blow dry and it was in a fashionable messy style by the time I got home.