Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(30 Posts)
12Michael Tue 20-Mar-18 06:24:03

Good Morning Everyone,
Its mild but wet here in Brackley this morning, snow very little to see.
Managed to finish my bathroom off yesterday.
Usual day away today.
Mick

Mapleleaf Tue 20-Mar-18 08:40:28

Good morning everyone,
The snow has all but gone now, yippee! It's raining and cloudy now after a brief showing of sun.
Talking of birds, I watched a sparrowhawk feeding at the top of my garden yesterday. Wasn't sure what it had, but I think it was a mouse. It spent about 15 minutes tucking in, before flying off. Such a beautiful bird to look at. I've seen them swoop in for an attack then fly off, and I've seen the remnants of pigeon feathers on the lawn, but I've never seen one actually eating it's meal before.
Enjoy your day today.

Anniebach Tue 20-Mar-18 08:58:59

Good morning all

hildajenniJ Tue 20-Mar-18 09:46:19

Good morning everyone.
The sun is shining in the Tyne Valley and the snow is fast disappearing. DH and I are taking the DGC out for a walk this afternoon, leaving DD in peace for a while to catch up on some overdue housework. That's the trouble with Home Education, there aren't enough hours in the day!! They are learning though, youngest DGS age 5 answered his 11 year old sister's maths problem yesterday, necessary correct too!

hildajenniJ Tue 20-Mar-18 09:46:54

He was correct. Where did necessary come from?