Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Wednesday

(29 Posts)
12Michael Wed 23-May-18 06:39:40

Good Morning Everyone,
its grey over brackley with some wind this morning, could be thundery this morning.
Quiet day in again with cycle race couch potato .
Mick

Mapleleaf Wed 23-May-18 10:27:54

Good morning, everyone.
I'm a bit late today. ?
Still a bit overcast here, but the sky looks to be brightening, so I'm hopeful that the sun will shine later.
Our family of starlings were a little less restless last night. It can't be much longer before they fledge...
Hope your day is a good one.

deaneke Wed 23-May-18 13:49:36

Hello..and Good Afternoon from the North of England! This might not be the place to ask this question. Our grandchildren live away and we hope they will come more often with mum and fly.The problem is: car seats! We have an average hatchback! Ideas/ suggestions please?

Mapleleaf Wed 23-May-18 16:34:27

Hello, deaneke,
If you post your question on the "Ask a gran" forum, you might get more responses. I'm afraid I can't answer your question as I've never used car seats.
Welcome to the "good morning" forum, by the way, and please do post here again. ?