Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(28 Posts)
12Michael Tue 29-May-18 06:44:04

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a grey but dry start here in Brackley this morning, hope it clears later as I will be off out.
Mick

annodomini Tue 29-May-18 11:27:14

Bright and breezy again in Cheshire so looks like another good drying day. Must get that washing onto the line, pronto. It won't be quite as hot as it was yesterday. 24C.

peaches50 Wed 30-May-18 10:06:27

Good morning all, nearly got washed away yesterday in Essex but looks drier today. Had to hide under covers from flash lightning and thunder couple of nights back but DH revelled in the wildness (we are SO mismatched!)
I've got a problem and hope someone can offer a solution? Heavily involved in a charity addressing knife crimes and soaring youth violence. Also solutions working with colleges to offer training and employment in construction and the environment. I've been urged to apply for various grants but am rubbish at bid writing. Anyone know anyone who can help me - I can't be the only one now retired who refuses to sink quietly into senility but feels we all still can contribute to society.