Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(29 Posts)
cornergran Sun 03-Jun-18 06:33:58

Morning Mick. Morning all. Yes, bright and sunny in our corner of Somerset too. I’ve been awake since 3. Bored now.. Plan a bit of pottering before a nap in the garden. Head like cotton wool so with luck there’s no need to use it today. Hope Sunday is kind to everyone.

Gagagran Sun 03-Jun-18 06:32:17

Morning Mick and everyone. I've been waiting for you to open up the shop Mick as I was wide awake by 5am after a poor sleep.

The sun is up here on the south coast so I reckon another nice day is in store. Might try a walk on the coastal path today and I need some more plants for the garden now that I have cleared the remains of the alliums and tulips away.

Enjoy your day everybody. sunshine

NotAGran55 Sun 03-Jun-18 06:31:13

Good morning Mick .
Sunny here too in Berkshire. Setting off shortly for Liverpool to bring back my my son from uni for the summer. Very happy smile

12Michael Sun 03-Jun-18 06:24:22

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a bright sunny start here in brackley this morning , usual Sunday, do my lunch then watch some sysling on tV this afternoon.
Mick