Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(29 Posts)
12Michael Mon 11-Jun-18 06:28:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Its nice bright sunny morning here in Brackley this morning, usual day for me etc.
Mick

LynneB59 Mon 11-Jun-18 09:36:15

Hello all,

it's sunny and warm in Nottingham.

I'm going to be:

buying a birthday present for a friend
visiting another friend at her home
Cooking a beef casserole (just the thing for summer haha)
going to Zumba this evening

jenpax Mon 11-Jun-18 10:16:18

Good morning everyone from sunny Dorset? I am off my home patch of Sunny Eastbourne as I am off sick from work and DD1 is looking after me. I am not used to needing help and struggling with my slow slow recovery? but I love seeing the green garden here by the French windows, hearing the birds and eating good food again? after 7 weeks of hospital food believe me I need it?
Next step will hopefully be able to leave house and go and sit at the beach, something else I have missed! Back home I would sit for breakfast at The Beach Deck which serve award winning veggie breakfasts! Here I long for the same at Boscanova not too far from the beach but am still not quite well enough to get out in a car ?

Panache Mon 11-Jun-18 10:29:44

Memories are so precious and no one ......or tears......can wash them away as you so rightly say Maw
Thinking of you and sending a special welsh cwtch.

And flowers for you Harri............one day at a time does wonders.